what would u guys of done

coton81

Primaries shouldn`t be an issue, but the fact that you were set up to defend your belt against a guy with zero fights makes no sense.

The most shocking fact though Jamie is that you have managed to stay unbeaten with a fighter for 7 fights in a row =p

Clearly that's the biggest issue at PFF. Fighters have been throwing fights
  • Upvote 1

I personally would have taken the fight as I believe that champ should fight whoever the org owner wants you to fight but I would have taken it personally as an insult and an indication that the org owner has zero clue or care about how to run an org and would have got the hell out of there as soon as was possible, never to return again.

• Upvote 2

Dude has no fights at all so fuck that joke of a match-up, and let him earn the right to fight for the title.This is coming from someone that accepts pretty much anything, too.

We all know that Grump is a weird old cbomb with more than a handful of screws loose, so I'm sure this will be no surprise to anyone.

You live and you learn, avoid that bastard as much as possible lol

No fucking way should any asshole with ZERO fights be given a title shot. Even knowing that PFF or whatever Grumpy's org is called doesn't believe in matching based on Hype, the fighter hasn't earned the title shot. It's horseshit.

I don't decline fights based on primaries, however, no fights in the org and a title fight? I'd decline that.

I wouldn't have declined based on primaries either. I am of the belief (generally) that a champion should fight whoever the org sets as the number one contender. Which is NEVER a guy with no fights to his name (or coming off of a loss. Never understood that one either.)

In theory I'm of the opinion that as the champion you can't turn down any opponent. But how can you give a title shot to that guy, it is a slap in the face to every other single fighter in the division!

Exactly. ow many other fighters in that org have fought and clawed their way to whatever rank they have attained only to have a completely untested gym bunny get jumped ahead of every other contender. I would call grumpy a Liberal for allowing some self-entitled fuckwit to feel and claim that they are entitled to that title shot even though they haven't earned the shot. THAT ought to REALLY get him fired up.

• Upvote 1

Primaries shouldn`t be an issue, but the fact that you were set up to defend your belt against a guy with zero fights makes no sense.

The most shocking fact though Jamie is that you have managed to stay unbeaten with a fighter for 7 fights in a row =p

That's as much a shock to me as well Bjorn lol

• Upvote 1