The resurrection of Chocolate Al

bjornmma1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/4/4w7.jpg

"Loco Choco" Chocolate Al

After a very promising start to his career, winning 9 out of his first 10 professional bouts, the career of Chocolate Al hit a dead end. He lost his next 4 fights and all of them by (t)KO. His experienced, veteran manager Marky Mark Had enough of him and decided to release him. Not many managers where interested in the 26 year old with a questionable chin and a tendancy to get cut by punches. There was one newer manager who saw potential in the fighter, despite all of his obvious flaws. His name is Bjorn O’Donnel. He contacted Chocolate Al and was able to convince him to join the group of fighters Bjorn had under his management.

After being threated for depression, “Loco Choco” went back to the gym and started training like a madman to get back to the level of his good old days. His coaches were impressed with his fitness and skills. After only two weeks of training, he was already at a very acceptable level and was very eager to step back in the octagon.

Not many orgs were interested in him, but luckily the owner of a top org was willing to give him a chance. Mike Thomas of Team Thomas Fight Club signed Chocolate AL to his roster and set up a fight with Brick Tamland.

In his debut for TTFC, and first fight under Bjorn’s management, he had one hell of a great perfomance. He knocked out Tamland with the mother of all head kicks. He became an internet sensation immediately. His head kick KO has more viewer than the newest video clip of Justin Bieber!

His second fight, against Kaheli Sonni, was disappointing. The judges scored the fight a draw, altough Chocolate Al should always have been the winner. It was hard to take, but luckily Al has the heart of a lion and decided to not look at the past anymore, but to focus on the future.

About a month after his last fight, the cage door locked again behind “Loco Choco”. His opponent Osmo Keinänen was a tough fighter, but wasn’t good enough. Chocolate nearly KO’ed him in the third round, but won the fight by unanimous decision. The judges weren’t drunk this time luckily!

One hour after the event, the phone of Mike Thomas was ringing. He picked up the phone and heard a superexcited Chocolate Al asking for a second fight with Kaheli Sonni to prove that he is the better fighter. The owner of TTFC granted him his wis hand the fight was booked for the 6th of december.

The fight showed what everyone of the team around Chocolate Al knew already for a long time. He is by far the better fighter. He won a unanimous decision victory 30-27 . He nearly KO’ed him and was able to cut his opponent. A decisive victory that shows that the career of Chocolate Al isn’t over at all!

The click between his new manager Bjorn O’Donnel and himself is clear. He is 3-0-1 since working with him, and he is looking to keep on going strong for a very long time. He wants to make so much money that he can get retired at an age when most people are still working. He’s dreaming of sandy beaches, tropical cocktails, beautiful sunsets and smoking hot girls!

P.S. : I lost my internet connection just before posting the story and my browser tried to refresh the page. End result => I had to rewrite the whole story...

• Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...

I faced a very tough opponent last night. Karl Socha is a great fighter and has a very experienced top manager/coach behind him. I knew it would be a tough fight and a huge test. Losing this fight is not fun, but I can't say it's a huge dissapointment. I was bringing the fight to him and wanted to earn his respect. I was able to really hurt him and even knock him down. Too bad I couldn't finish him right there, but I'm proud of my fight performance. The only thing I can hope for now is that my opponent and the fans have gained some respect for me. I did my best and I'm proud of it. I want to fight soon again, as my muscles are still warm, but afterwards I might go into training for a while to sharpen my game so that I'm capable of more against top fighters like Karl Socha. It was an honor fighting him!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I first of all want to thank my opponent for the great fight he gave me. I knew stepping into the octagon that we both wanted this win really bad and that it would be a great fight. Boy, did we deliver! I cut him, he rocked me with a head kick, I rocked him with a head kick... Loved that fight!

It was a great feeling to put on a show for the fans and I respect my opponent a lot. I was more active and accurate, but one thing we were equal in is our huge heart. There is no quitting in either of us two. Thank you Shunsui Kyoraku for the great fight! I'm going to train now a bit more and hope I can make the step to the absolute elite of the division soon !

• 2 weeks later...

My next opponent is going to be another tough challenge for me. His manager is one of the best in the sport. He is an olympic wrestler and a former champion. Fights like this is why I'm a fighter. I feel like I need to test myself all the time and this guy is a real test. I want to thank my manager to believe in me after a dip in my career and also the org owner Mike Thomas who contracted me when most would have been hesitant maybe. I'm slowly working my way up the rankings and as far as I'm concerned, the sky is the limit. TTFC is my home and I want to retire here .

• 4 weeks later...

Just had my 8th fight at TTFC and made my debut at 170lbs. I'm dominated the entire fight and I'm very happy with how I felt in the octagon. Dropping that weight wasn't an issue at all. I felt like a stronger, faster fighter and I'm looking forward to my next challenges. I'm happy to call TTFC my home :)

Check out my fight here

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I forgot to keep you guys updated. Sorry for that. My second fight at 170lbs went even better! I knocked out Mateus Gracie with a hook in the first round. I made sure that my second appereance in the 170lbs division wouldn't go unnoticed. I wanted to stay active and got myself an epic fight booked against Ray Mancine.He is a beast of a fighter and I was not sure if I would be able to cope with him. I set up a gameplan to avoid his strenghts and go to my strengths and the plan worked out great. I pretty much dominated him the entire fight. This was a very big win for me and also I'm 3-0 at 170lbs now. I'm not 100% sure yet who is next, but I feel like I'm the number one contender, or at least very very close to that status.

I am 7-1-0 at TTFC now after this victory and I'm actually 3-0 in the 170lbs division ! I have started training again today and I'm looking forward to the future with confidence.

• 4 weeks later...

In my 10th fight at TTFC, I'm looking to take the belt from the 170lbs champion and secure my manager his first ever top 10 org championship belt. It's a tough opponent and he loves playing mindgames judging by the fact that he decided to fly together with me and my manager to Montreal for the fight. I don't mind, so if he thinks he'll intimidate me or anything, he is wrong. I wish him good luck and hopefully we can put on a show for the fans.

I'm very close to my goal and I hope that this weekend is my weekend. If I win,free beer for the entire arena!

The champ got so damn lucky. He caught me with a lucky punch in the last minute of the fight after I dominated him for 24 minutes. Holy shit this is fucking irritating. Show me that you are a real champion and accept my request for an immediate rematch. If I lose that fight, I'll change my nickname to whatever you want.

• 3 months later...

After having fought the 170lbs champion and having dominated him, I was KO'd in the last minute. I take a fight soon after that and the same shit happens again. Man, this really sucks. I was able to bounce back from these two setbacks by defeating Reggie Anderson, who is the former TTFC Champion. It was a clear victory for me and a good fight. It gave me some confidence again and I decided to go back to middleweight as there were some more opponents available there. I have a fight booked with Alexandre Valentine. He is a former multiple time EFC and EVO champion and was the TTFC champion not long ago also. He has been ranked as high as 3rd P4p and first in his weightclass. It's an honor fighting such a legend and will have to come up with a great gameplan to beat him. It's cool that my training partner Virgil is also on that card. Hopefullly we can both get the W! I love being at TTFC and this is really my home!