UFC Fight Night 149 Barboza vs Gaethje Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

it was free card who cares -- i dont know guess it's different with me i watch pretty much every mma event possible even lower orgs where dont even have a clue who is who full of 0-0 fighters and can enjoy it

just like i said on kenny seen him fight a few times and knew he was no joke just didnt know how he would do coming off fighting just one week earlier

it was free card who cares -- i dont know guess it's different with me i watch pretty much every mma event possible even lower orgs where dont even have a clue who is who full of 0-0 fighters and can enjoy it

just like i said on kenny seen him fight a few times and knew he was no joke just didnt know how he would do coming off fighting just one week earlier

Was his previous fight when he knocked the guy out in 89 seconds?

Was his previous fight when he knocked the guy out in 89 seconds?

doesnt matter that wasn't long and he didnt take much / any damage - its a matter of after that fight, full training camp and big fight, getting the call 4 days later when probably done partied same and eat real food -- taking the fight on 2 or 3 days notice against top 5 guy is big and most wouldnt take it much less come in and beat him, even if some see it has bad call most seen it as he won --- just impressive

Second week in a row have made money on a wrestler making ufc debut. Grundy and Kenney. I think the manipulation and reality tv is starting to hurt the ufc. There is a lot of guys out there better than those fighting in the ufc.some of these Russians that have signed recently are going to tear it up I think