Minotauro VS Vera

Coming up pretty soon. What are your thoughts on this fight? I really like vera, and i would like to see him win, but i dont see it happening for him, minotauro is too good of a fighter, and i really hate seeing vera getting such hard matchups, but i think he may can pull it out

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see anything but a little nog win, his boxing is good and so is his clinch defense which may negate Vera's main threat. I certainly believe Rua's Muay thai to be better and Rua only won by decision when he was the man (2005). And on the floor the Nogueria's are both amazing.

I really like Vera, the guy is super talented but the guy's just to lazy in the cage. The Couture fight is a good example, Randy did NOTHING in the fight yet Vera couldn't convince the judges he had won the fight.

With the drop down to 205 it seems he has also lost the killer instinct.

My money is on Lil' Nog.

Well Im pretty sure we wont see ant lean and pray in this match. :E Vera is a very good striker so he definately has the chance and maybe if he sinks on of those knees... Still, my moneys on Nog becouse he has such a great boxing/bjj. My hats off for Vera for not dodging anybody.

This should be fireworks and nothing else not like boring ass couture trying to clinch all the time and did nothing in the clinch and still won when vera landed kicks and even took him down but lost. :boxing:

This should be fireworks and nothing else not like boring ass couture trying to clinch all the time and did nothing in the clinch and still won when vera landed kicks and even took him down but lost. :boxing:
Being exciting is not the same as winning. Couture also landed more strikes.