Best New Manager of the Year 2016

GBK16

88 members have voted

1. 1. Best New Manager of the Year 2016

Like I said in the other thread you are complaining about, look at the nomination threads. The only manager up for Nomimation here that registered in 2015 was Tim Qwe who registered on December 5th.

Now, if you actually looked at the nomimation thread, youll see this was in there

*Note - The date the manager must have started is AFTER nominations were opened for last year's awards which was December 3rd*

December 5th is after December 3rd so Tim Qwe qualifies. Bias would be if Tim wasnt allowed just cos you dont like him. Learn to read threads and rules before complaining.

• Upvote 3

Just got another 1

Hey sir. 2017-01-14 21:12:06
can you please help my friend out and vote for him? Please vote for Jakcson Wink in this award.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57415&hl=
Re: Hey sir. 2017-01-14 21:57:23
Not being funny but i dont know the guy so i wont be voting for him, kind of defeats the purpose of the awards if you need to request votes from strangers. Got a similar message from the manager that got booted from CEO of the year too
Re: Re: Hey sir. 2017-01-14 22:13:29
can you please help my friend out and vote for him? Please vote for Jakcson Wink in this award.

Just got another 1

Hey sir. 2017-01-14 21:12:06

Re: Hey sir. 2017-01-14 21:57:23

Not being funny but i dont know the guy so i wont be voting for him, kind of defeats the purpose of the awards if you need to request votes from strangers. Got a similar message from the manager that got booted from CEO of the year too

Re: Re: Hey sir. 2017-01-14 22:13:29

Is that from Purple Aki?
  • Downvote 1

Why am i getting messages to vote for Jackson Wink ?? No idea who he is and what is the point in winning if you had to beg strangers to vote for you ??

First of all, I haven't begged ANYONE to vote for me ever.

Is that from Purple Aki?

You guessed it and here is the third:

That's funny, I don't even know Purple Aki. Don't know why he would represent himself as my friend or why he would solicit votes for me.

Maybe he feels that building and operating the top 300k+ org in the game (and surpassing most of the 250k to 290k restricted orgs in hype) is a better managerial accomplishment than making a bunch of mediocre avatars and turning traitor against your alliance.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

That's funny, I don't even know Purple Aki. Don't know why he would represent himself as my friend or why he would solicit votes for me.

Maybe he feels that building and operating the top 300k+ org in the game (and surpassing most of the 250k to 290k restricted orgs in hype) is a better managerial accomplishment than making a bunch of mediocre avatars and turning traitor against your alliance.

...Are you really using your org's hype compared to other ID ORGS when your org uses Non-ID restricted divisions in order to gain more hype to do so? And in the same sentence attempting to bash your rival for the award for something he actually does quite well.

This is mainly the reason I didn't vote for you. Over 90% of your fights I would guess have come either in QFC's or in your own org. How about next time, have a bit of class instead of turning into a complete dickhead over something small. Humors doesn't give a shit what you did this year, he is purely attempting to fuck up the awards as much as he can because, and excuse my french, he is a cbomb.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Who was that childish little tantrum directed at ??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow dude you are really good...

At winning fights you choose for yourself in your own org.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I see brainwashing is still a thing in LOD.

Funny thing, Jackson Wink, is that you have never seen anything bad from me. I even supported you when you were making them lame avatars on paint, gave you a couple of advices too. You say that I have turned traitor of your alliance, when I was defending LOD members every time there was something bad about them in the forums. Yet you come here speaking of me with anger like I did something bad to you. Or is it just the tons of mass mails that you have received turning you against me in the past week? I think this makes me even more confident about my decision leaving LOD, seeing how everything happens there in a retarded way. You wouldn't hurt me speaking about my avatars or my game skills, cause I am confident in them - this is why I dont need mass mails or asking anyone to vote for me. About the shots you fired - if you think that winning 50 fights in QFC and then booking yourself vs cans in your org is a great achievement, then stop taking the pills that Mentor gives you as an alliance reward, they do bad to your brain. As for the award, take it, i couldnt care less. Time will tell who is the better manager anyway, not that stupid image on the manager profile.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Purple Aki= humors

Rethink your rant, qfcbitch

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I see brainwashing is still a thing in LOD.

Funny thing, Jackson Wink, is that you have never seen anything bad from me. I even supported you when you were making them lame avatars on paint, gave you a couple of advices too. You say that I have turned traitor of your alliance, when I was defending LOD members every time there was something bad about them in the forums. Yet you come here speaking of me with anger like I did something bad to you. Or is it just the tons of mass mails that you have received turning you against me in the past week? I think this makes me even more confident about my decision leaving LOD, seeing how everything happens there in a retarded way. You wouldn't hurt me speaking about my avatars or my game skills, cause I am confident in them - this is why I dont need mass mails or asking anyone to vote for me. About the shots you fired - if you think that winning 50 fights in QFC and then booking yourself vs cans in your org is a great achievement, then stop taking the pills that Mentor gives you as an alliance reward, they do bad to your brain. As for the award, take it, i couldnt care less. Time will tell who is the better manager anyway, not that stupid image on the manager profile.

Mentor is still running LOD like a cult.

LOD = Scientology.

First they tell you to avoid the forums because you will be attacked for being in LOD. (Not true at all but it plants the idea in your head so you become much more defensive and thus the isolation begins.) It happened with David Brent last year who is actually a cool guy but he was already so riled up by the rest of LOD that by the time he posted about it he was already on the defensive. The whole way it's run is LOD managers in LOD orgs with LOD forums and LOD this and that. When you isolate yourself from the rest of the game it's kind of hard for the rest of the game to recognize your accomplishments or even acknowledge them. It's really not cool to help new managers (which they do, plenty of support, I can attest to that) and feed them your bullshit at the same time. There is no LOD witch hunt, it's mostly just mass dislike of Mentor and Rabid and the paranoia they spread.

My message to all new managers who join LOD is don't let them isolate you. There is no Berlin Wall it's just b.s.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Mentor is still running LOD like a cult.

LOD = Scientology.

First they tell you to avoid the forums because you will be attacked for being in LOD. (Not true at all but it plants the idea in your head so you become much more defensive and thus the isolation begins.) It happened with David Brent last year who is actually a cool guy but he was already so riled up by the rest of LOD that by the time he posted about it he was already on the defensive. The whole way it's run is LOD managers in LOD orgs with LOD forums and LOD this and that. When you isolate yourself from the rest of the game it's kind of hard for the rest of the game to recognize your accomplishments or even acknowledge them. It's really not cool to help new managers (which they do, plenty of support, I can attest to that) and feed them your bullshit at the same time. There is no LOD witch hunt, it's mostly just mass dislike of Mentor and Rabid and the paranoia they spread.

My message to all new managers who join LOD is don't let them isolate you. There is no Berlin Wall it's just b.s.

Pretty much sums up my LOD experience and reasons why I left at the same time.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Pretty much sums up my LOD experience and reasons why I left at the same time.

That is pretty telling considering we are 2 years apart in membership. At least when I was joined as a noob there actually was a lot more heat on Mentor and many more LOD jokes. Didn't stop me from getting along with everyone on the forums though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So, when 20% of our alliance votes for a candidate from LOD, it means that Mentor is brainwashing his alliance mates. The only thing i do every year is point out candidates which have been nominated from LOD and frankly speaking there is nothing wrong with that. If someone goes around talking to people, trying to encourage them to vote for them, inside the forums, chat or their alliance canals, there is nothing wrong with that either. Not everyone is as active as you guys and most people do not even know the nominations. Personally I have not campaigned for anyone in our alliance, including myself, if i did, we would have at least double our votes.

I think both Wink and Koev have had a good year, i nominated both, i voted for Wink due to his work with his org and better overall record, but Koev could easily win this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1