Testing Learning speed

Revheat

Does it matter what secondary you train to test learning speed as long as it was created with a 1 and has not been trained? If a fighter is created with all primary points put into say, boxing and 1's in all other disciplines, will I get the same learning speed result if I train punches or escapes? Assuming both are 1's and have never been trained.

I have noticed a discrepancy in training regarding secondaries. Maybe its my imagination, but some guys seem to learn standup skills faster than ground, and vice versa depending on the original build. This is with 1 on 1 elite secondary training. So to the point of the original post, if your primaries are higher in boxing and muay thai, will you learn punch tech faster? Same question with bjj and wrestling for the associated secondaries.

It's not really know for sure but if you train punches with 110 boxing, you gain more in punches and a minor gain in boxing then if you trained punches without boxing as you seem to gain a little less on the punches and a little more in boxing.

Basically if I start with no boxing prime vs high boxing prime it takes more punch sessions to get to wonderful with the low prime fighter. How much is difficult to say because it's hard to test with the differences in learning speeds and what not, but seems to be true to me.

• Upvote 1

They all seem connected like a rubberband. Whatever the primary strengths, tend to have a direct influence on the secondary, and dare i say physical attributes, associated with that primary depending on the level of the primary itself. As you say, if i have high boxing, then the rubberband effect would cause an accelerated rate of learning according to those associated secondaries, and possibly physicals. Again, as you said, intelligence would definitely have an effect, but would not change the rule. Am i close?

*EDIT* and vise versa. If i have high secondaries, could i not make the same argument that learning the associated primary would be easier?

If you train nothing but boxing, you see the secondary and physicals affected by that. If i train nothing but punch tech, you see the associated primary and physicals affected. Remember mario kart? If you ever got behind there was a system in place to increase your speed to catch up with the rest of the pack. Is that a loose basis for what occurs?

Im not a vip user. so calculating my fighter's learning speed is not certain.

Im calculating them by whole number not 1++ etc.

so how long does it takes for a fighter to turn his useless(1) into 2 if lets say he is a good/quick learner fighter with a one on one training session with an elite coach and equiped with enough conditioning at creation.

for example. I take a gnp session for once a week. how many weeks does it take to make is 1 gnp into 2 gnp sayin hes a quick learner fighter

So I have a 16 yo new build with points out in boxing, and defense secondaries to start. (I use tamper monkey script for checking LS). 1st training session is 1v1 in escapes with elite trainer in BJJ and Wrestling. skill had 1 point at creation, 100% stamina and 100% morale. After training I test and he scores 3.6... ouch right! Sucks I spent VIP but what are you gonna do. So while I'm waiting to sack him he sits idle for a few days and I decide to test my theory and train him again, This time elbows. 1v1 with elite in boxing and MT, 100%'s all around ( 100% Morale with both coaches these tests) and 1 in skill at creation. after training he scores a 4.35 when looking at elbows. Why the difference? I mean he still sucks and I'm still gonna sack him but .75 difference is pretty big. Any thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Im not a vip user. so calculating my fighter's learning speed is not certain.

Im calculating them by whole number not 1++ etc.

so how long does it takes for a fighter to turn his useless(1) into 2 if lets say he is a good/quick learner fighter with a one on one training session with an elite coach and equiped with enough conditioning at creation.

for example. I take a gnp session for once a week. how many weeks does it take to make is 1 gnp into 2 gnp sayin hes a quick learner fighter

3 sessions should take you from 1 to 2, if they're a normal speed learner.

(1-- to 1+ to 1++ to 2-)

• Upvote 1