How low does fighter learning speed need to be for you to sack him?

SpizzEnergi

How low does fighter learning speed need to be for you to sack him?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How low does fighter learning speed need to be for you to sack him?

Hi guys,

I know there are a LOT of factors to take into account (confidence, cuts etc etc) before you will sack a fighter, but I know a lot of us (myself very much included) has a serious interest in the topic of Leaning Speed.

So... forgetting about ALL OTHER factors and talking about Learning Speed ONLY... how low would a fighters learning speed need to be for you to make the decision to sack him?

(P.S. I hope the poll is working)

6.0 is usually my ideal cut line. If I get a 5.5 like Sami said I will test him and see what happens. Anything under 6.0 is pretty brutal though tbh. I know my boy Blunts tested a 16 yo the other day and got a 2.9 learning speed. I find it absolutely disgusting that's even possible.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=243952 -- I kept this guy despite only a 5.4 learning speed, but it was because I chose "Heart, KO Power & Intelligence" as my 3 hidden choices and he still popped granite chin. So w

w/ that possible hidden combination I couldn't resist giving him a chance just simply due to learning speed. It also helped that he was HW so if he was too slow to add a full well-rounded game it wasn't as big of a deal because HW's can usually punch their way through wrestlers.

I will also accept a slower build on 16 yo's because you get the 2 extra years at 18 yo learning speed.

I had a fighter at 3 not so long ago. It was that low I thought I must have just calculated it wrong but after seeing Shortfuse's post it obviously is possible to get some terrible sppeds. Needless to say he got the boot.

My cut off is similar to a lot of other guys and is around 5.5-6, lower than 6 and they would have to have something pretty good about them though.

I currently have one guy that's 2.0

.. bit I got him free and he as a beast.

The lowest I have from guys I've created is 4.5.. highest is 7.6 but most are around 4/5. So that's like all my young prospects... but to. pick up on the comment from TheWolf, I'm in no hurry to fight them, I'm want to see how they develop

I currently have one guy that's 2.0 .. bit I got him free and he as a beast. The lowest I have from guys I've created is 4.5.. highest is 7.6 but most are around 4/5. So that's like all my young prospects... but to. pick up on the comment from TheWolf, I'm in no hurry to fight them, I'm want to see how they develop

Pretty sure the highest is 7.5

I would keep a 5.0 if he was extraordinary in other facets

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45172

there's an option

the other if you have the script installed for greasemonkey (on firefox) or tempermonkey (on chrome) and train 1 skill that is at 1. You have to train 1 on 1 sesion with an elite coach and based on the progress he makes from 1 to X that is his learning speed. And one important thing the fighter must have close to 100% energy (100% preferable) and close to 100% morale.

• Upvote 1