How to work out Learning Speed if you don't have a script installed

SpizzEnergi

This won't work on a phone, you need a PC. but it's worth taking the time to do it to see if a guy is worth keeping

Open skill snapshot, look at the skill which is set to 1 that has had 1 training session with an elite coach. You'll see a tiny red part on the left showing how far he's progressed and the rest will be blank

Right click the mouse over the blank or red part (easier the blank part as the red area will be tiny) and choose "Inspect Element".

http://s1.postimg.org/71mcp5qnj/snapshot.jpg

You'll see something like this:

<td width="4.3%" background="images/barred.jpg"></td>
<td width="95.7%" background="images/img_graybar.gif"></td>

look at the top line, it says 4.3%. Stats only go up to 150, so for this example, go to Google and type "4.3% of 150" a calculator pops up and it says 6.45. So this guy I have has a learning speed of 6.45 - Check it out yourself

​For anyone using chrome, I have a text file that can me imported into Tamper Monkey to get the script working. I can't get it to work at all in FF. I'll make it available for download if anyone wants it

Note: The example in the pic isn't the guy with a 6.45 learning speed. I only created him an hour or so ago and he hasn't had any training which is why I posted earlier asking what time the afternoon training sessions are at.

• Upvote 7

• 9 months later...

Sorry for digging out old topic - I used this method to check learning speed on a kid that went to Useless + after one session (18yr old) and it showed me 4.9%. Shouldn't he be ++ after one session, since 4.9% = 7.35? Or 7.35 is still in + range?

Since all stats start at 1.95 (1.3%), you'd have to subtract that from the result you get to calculate the true learning speed.

You'll see something like this:

<td width="4.3%" background="images/barred.jpg"></td>
<td width="95.7%" background="images/img_graybar.gif"></td>

look at the top line, it says 4.3%. Stats only go up to 150, so for this example, go to Google and type "4.3% of 150" a calculator pops up and it says 6.45. So this guy I have has a learning speed of 6.45 - Check it out yourself

So, in this example, the amount learned in the session was 3%, not 4.3%. That would make his learning speed 5.5

• Upvote 1

Sorry for digging out old topic - I used this method to check learning speed on a kid that went to Useless + after one session (18yr old) and it showed me 4.9%. Shouldn't he be ++ after one session, since 4.9% = 7.35? Or 7.35 is still in + range?

7.35 is still in the + range. You can only get ++ from one session if you get 7.5 learning (The highest learning speed possible I believe).

0 - 2.45 = --

2.5 - 4.95 = -

5 - 7.45 = +

7.5 - 9.95 = ++

• Upvote 2

I Create a 16 year old and he learn slow , would he learn faster when he will be 18 year old ... 18 year old being the age your fighter Learn quicker right ?

No, 16 and 18 are about the same so if you're slow at 16, you will be slow at 18. 16 yo only gives you a few extra years to fight

F that. Its not the same. Learning speed is hidden value, it may be shit or may be great - depends on luck. The difference is basically that if you create 16yr old, he will learn at the same speed through 16, 17 and 18yr old. His speed will start to drop as he hits 19yr old.

• Upvote 1

F that. Its not the same. Learning speed is hidden value, it may be shit or may be great - depends on luck. The difference is basically that if you create 16yr old, he will learn at the same speed through 16, 17 and 18yr old. His speed will start to drop as he hits 19yr old.

That's what I meant.