SavageMMa

He gave me this fight - https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1007843 - and I was so happy I was able to turn over the 10k deficit. I ain't shit at this game so I probably won because of how powerful ground fighters are. But I'd be interested to see if you guys think that it was a fair fight? And whether you would have accepted the offer? Not trying to stir shit, just learning for my own org for the future.

I honestly didn't know an 18 year old creation with 9 months of training could lose to a fresh 25 year old creation but fuck me I guess.

• Upvote 1

He gave me this fight - https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1007843 - and I was so happy I was able to turn over the 10k deficit. I ain't shit at this game so I probably won because of how powerful ground fighters are. But I'd be interested to see if you guys think that it was a fair fight? And whether you would have accepted the offer? Not trying to stir shit, just learning for my own org for the future.

You'd have grounds to decline I would say but I would have taken it personally. Is this an open ID org or something?

• Upvote 1

Hi there! I'm Raul Gonzalez, owner of RRFC. I see that some persons talking shit about me, and many guys on the forum told " I'll never deal with him" and etc. But you see this situation only from their words, you don't know all truth. But i realize, that SavageMMA aka Doc Dannis is a just little boy who can't separate real life and virtual life. I signed his guy when he has 0-3 record, gave him opponents which he prefer ( this guys haven't questions and have accepted fight offers). After a few finishes he win the title by defeating champ, who has lower skills( because his manager hasn't own gym as Doc Dannis). So, this eat some hype and we made superfight against champ from other division. He won easily, and asked me about rematch in this champs division. But i no needs in a missmatch again. He won easily all guys in own division, and want win all easily in other division. I no need for that, i need in intrigue. And he started to talk shit about me on the forums and Buzz, so i decide to hold his guy, it is was my revenge, because he has really dirty mouth.

And, second guy. Witt on the forum, Douglas Dannis( again Dannis lol) in the game. His guy has solid skills, but this guy Douglas shitty as manager, and can't make a right gameplan, so his guy lost 3-fight in the raw and has a a negative record 5-6. Low hype+pop level. That's way he not interesting for top guys in his division. Fight with him very risque and win will bring nothing. Sure. i didn't give him to a newcomers and inexperienced guys. And what i did? I signed guy for 2-fight deal( yes, he has older ID, but Douglas's fighter has more skills) SPECIALLY for him. And i really didn't realize that he sit in silence and wait for 30d day, and have a plan to leave my org. He not asking me for a fight, he just sit and wait. And i release him after 1-2 days, and he wrote me "Thanks", and wrote shit about me there.

Finally, don't make your bad opinion about me. if you never have a deal with me. Ask many managers in my org, and then write what their answered, there.

Sorry, English not my native language.

• Upvote 3

Hi there! I'm Raul Gonzalez, owner of RRFC. I see that some persons talking shit about me, and many guys on the forum told " I'll never deal with him" and etc. But you see this situation only from their words, you don't know all truth. But i realize, that SavageMMA aka Doc Dannis is a just little boy who can't separate real life and virtual life. I signed his guy when he has 0-3 record, gave him opponents which he prefer ( this guys haven't questions and have accepted fight offers). After a few finishes he win the title by defeating champ, who has lower skills( because his manager hasn't own gym as Doc Dannis). So, this eat some hype and we made superfight against champ from other division. He won easily, and asked me about rematch in this champs division. But i no needs in a missmatch again. He won easily all guys in own division, and want win all easily in other division. I no need for that, i need in intrigue. And he started to talk shit about me on the forums and Buzz, so i decide to hold his guy, it is was my revenge, because he has really dirty mouth.

And, second guy. Witt on the forum, Douglas Dannis( again Dannis lol) in the game. His guy has solid skills, but this guy Douglas shitty as manager, and can't make a right gameplan, so his guy lost 3-fight in the raw and has a a negative record 5-6. Low hype+pop level. That's way he not interesting for top guys in his division. Fight with him very risque and win will bring nothing. Sure. i didn't give him to a newcomers and inexperienced guys. And what i did? I signed guy for 2-fight deal( yes, he has older ID, but Douglas's fighter has more skills) SPECIALLY for him. And i really didn't realize that he sit in silence and wait for 30d day, and have a plan to leave my org. He not asking me for a fight, he just sit and wait. And i release him after 1-2 days, and he wrote me "Thanks", and wrote shit about me there.

Finally, don't make your bad opinion about me. if you never have a deal with me. Ask many managers in my org, and then write what their answered, there.

Yo fam,

Good to hear your side of the story.

I can`t say I have experience with this particular situation as I have never been accused of "kidnapping" a fighter but I wil tell you what really works for me:

- Communicationz

I try to book fights 3+ weeks ahead and after a week I email the manager to accept or reject the fight. If the manager is not inactive (clock next to his name) then its as easy as an email to find out what is happening.

Your org has been running for quite some time so all good in my book honestly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1.png

Untitled.png

Which one you wanna talk about? Anvar, Anthony or Greg?

What random ID's? You are shitty Sherlock. Look at their fighters records and opposition, and why they haven't champs in my org??? I know only one thing, this guys never declined fight offers.

• Upvote 1

Yo fam,

I can`t say I have experience with this particular situation as I have never been accused of "kidnapping" a fighter but I wil tell you what really works for me:

- Communicationz

I try to book fights 3+ weeks ahead and after a week I email the manager to accept or reject the fight. If the manager is not inactive (clock next to his name) then its as easy as an email to find out what is happening.

Thanks mate. Really appreciate that.

Clearing the air is a step in the right direction.

And boy, you better start taking some English classes now

At first, don't call ,me "boy" please. At second not really need in English, may be only for this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What random ID's? You are shitty Sherlock. Look at their fighters records and opposition, and why they haven't champs in my org??? I know only one thing, this guys never declined fight offers.

giphy.gif

They don't decline fight offers because they are you. You all have the same IP Raul.

Or are you telling me it's random that these 3 other managers not only have the same IP as you, not only have all their fighters in your org but they also all write almost identical fighter bios? Now THAT would be a coincidence.

• Upvote 3

Yo fam,

- Communicationz

Thanks mate. Really appreciate that.

Friendship is ma.. powerful?

• Downvote 1

giphy.gif

They don't decline fight offers because they are you. You all have the same IP Raul.

Or are you telling me it's random that these 3 other managers not only have the same IP as you, not only have all their fighters in your org but they also all write almost identical fighter bios? Now THAT would be a coincidence.

Bullshit. I can write right now, managers who have muliple accaunts. This guys don't change their hometown, and have a little changes in their names. And i asked guys that he write in fighters bios as i.

HI Raul, just thought I'd give my opinion on this topic, I've had a few fighters fight in RRFC and I've never had a problem,and accepted most of the fights you've offered my fighters. my only concern recently is that I noticed you you signing 360k Fighters, with Madness going out of business I'd consider tightening up your ID range.one of my fighters is 348k and although it looks like he has crap hiddens and has been beaten by guys in the 350+ I'd range. I'd seriously doubt a 360k guy would stand a chance of beating him, and I think this is where some of the criticism on here has come from. 350k Id has suffered recently with the loss of Madness,and understandably HFC who's stepped in to help out can't keep all of the fighters between the two organisations. I'm not saying this as criticism but trying to give constructive advice, if you were to tighten up the id of your Org from 345k-355k for example, you would have room to recruit some of the discarded fighters from HFC and Madness. It seems like 350k is suffering recently and your Org is actually well established and been around for a while,and put on a lot of events so your obviously doing something right, by having a definitive id range within your organisation and releasing any fighters that don't fit into the range category I think you could really improve RRFC, and make it even better.
  • Upvote 2

Before the mob runs another org owner out of the business I would like to remind you about the bad state of the 350k bracket.

WPFC just moved to 360k leaving us with one 350k org (HFC) and two 355k org, (BFC) which obviously was set up to be a feeder to HFC both under the Syndicate and Cock Sucker Punch org which came actually after 360k rolled around but opened at 355 to help, their divisions average 358-359k.

the 340k top dogs are now competitive in 330k or even some unrestricted orgs.

Think about that for a second before throwing stones in your glass houses.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5