230 k, 145lb fighter needs Org contract

Gator001

fantasy game? this aint your D&D board. its literally the first forum stickie'd to the forum bruh. new to the game doesn't mean your blind, and illiterate. Your grammar does seem to be a tad bit lacking so illiterate may not be too much of a stretch? Not to mention a new player with 295 posts on the forums seems rather.....interesting.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

fantasy as in not real world

I am typing in a dark airline transit lounge

My literacy is good but thanks for the concern

Forum posts was in the word association type threads to get some spins

bruh is not a word by the way except in Californian high schools, maybe

If this thread shouldn't have been here a message would have worked

numerous posts on here by you has only pushed it up the top and if it shouldn't be here it would have been better to let the thread die

Good to see the forum has a fuckhead as a wannabe (bad grammar) moderator

Thanks for your assistance and I will now let this thread die

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*applauds* Way to step up your game bruh. As for bruh https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bruh

its in the dictionary bruh, your argument that its not a real word would have been true a while back, but the people who decide what gets put in the dictionary have been active as of late trying to keep up with new terminology. This post is much better its like you gave the computer to your mom and had her type it out, I'm quite proud of you. As far as sending a message....that's too much work and I'm not a bad grammar wannabe, this is literally the first time I've brought it up on these boards you just brought up smart ass so I went down that route. I regularly use the word aint and y'all so I'm obviously no grammar nazi : D. Hard to see someone with 1.8m in the bank and almost 300 posts as a "new" player I will avoid insulting your youthful fancies with your fantasy land in the future.

• Downvote 2