An open letter to GAMMA from Synchronicity

rjs2442

I don't think SYN will have enough "juice" to go around for all these open mouths tugging on Syn's d---...

We get it, all the veteran managers are with SYN. Give them all "creamy" chocolate chip cookies so they can go off on their ways...and I suppose rjs should get the rest of the batch since he made this award-winning thread.

• Upvote 1

I don't think SYN will have enough "juice" to go around for all these open mouths tugging on Syn's d---...

We get it, all the veteran managers are with SYN. Give them all "creamy" chocolate chip cookies so they can go off on their ways...and I suppose rjs should get the rest of the batch since he made this award-winning thread.

good thing gamma has enuff "juice" for ur open mouth then huh?

out of curiosity...how does an open mouth tug on a dick? i mean...d---. actually, what the fuk is a "d---", scared mom's gonna see ur post? lol.

take it easy, don't get too worked up. we know ur new and don't have many fighters or a private gym (since u backed out of TUM) and belong to the largest walmart alliance but apparently cant ask any of them for help...it's cool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

good thing gamma has enuff "juice" for ur open mouth then huh?

out of curiosity...how does an open mouth tug on a dick? i mean...d---. actually, what the fuk is a "d---", scared mom's gonna see ur post? lol.

take it easy, don't get too worked up. we know ur new and don't have many fighters or a private gym (since u backed out of TUM) and belong to the largest walmart alliance but apparently cant ask any of them for help...it's cool.

I'm sure you'd know exactly how an open mouth can tug on a dick, sweetheart. :)

Did you get too much "juice" inside your brain or are did you ask the lot of SYN to construct a "clever" come back such as that? If you're going to go for offensive trolling, you need to...well, ACTUALLY BE OFFENSIVE. The sh-- you posted was weak; I could care less about private gyms, TUM or "how large LoD is"...the fact of the matter is that this thread is about as mentally retarded as you are, J666. Get in line, sugar...nobody cares about how many internet belts you fellas have.

• Upvote 6

I'm sure you'd know exactly how an open mouth can tug on a dick, sweetheart. :)

Did you get too much "juice" inside your brain or are did you ask the lot of SYN to construct a "clever" come back such as that? If you're going to go for offensive trolling, you need to...well, ACTUALLY BE OFFENSIVE. The sh-- you posted was weak; I could care less about private gyms, TUM or "how large LoD is"...the fact of the matter is that this thread is about as mentally retarded as you are, J666. Get in line, sugar...nobody cares about how many internet belts you fellas have.

i rest my case.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

I'm so disappointed with you, Louie. I thought our working relationship will not be affected by your beef with my aliiance, LOD. However, when the RCS merger case happened you arbitrarily fired me because of your suspicion that I was spying and doing LOD's diry work. I mean what am i spying on? How to book an event? I am sure Mentor knows where the book event icon is by now. And besides you just made me search for free agents and do some spreadsheets stuff. How is that considered "secrets and tricks of the trade?"

Above is a quote from 'endingcooper' (my comp wont let me quote for some reason)...Anyway, I would like to see Louie's reply to this. Also, why are people against this LOD alliance?... excuse my nosiness but you did make this an 'open letter' so I presume you want the questions and attention!?

As a neutral 'spectator' of this back and forth,I would say GAMMA are winning this one so far..

why are people against this LOD alliance?

It just happens that i am the founder of GAMMA and LOD. Gale (which has been mentioned in this post) is also from LOD, so Louie is taking a pitch at both. The truth is that the RCS merger had much less to do with LOD and much more to do with my super fight partners at Global Elite Group (GEG), which includes Cage Wars, Versus and TTFC. GAMMA and Aggressive Damage are the only orgs in both LOD and GEG.

• Upvote 1

Also, why are people against this LOD alliance?

Most people who aren't in them tend to not be big fans of the "zerg" type alliances like LOD, Steel Penn, and Finnfighters -- this isn't helped when (rightly or wrongly) there is a perception of them buying up a large portion of orgs in multiple cities in the game and using them to feed a larger org in another city.

Most people who aren't in them tend to not be big fans of the "zerg" type alliances like LOD, Steel Penn, and Finnfighters -- this isn't helped when (rightly or wrongly) there is a perception of them buying up a large portion of orgs in multiple cities in the game and using them to feed a larger org in another city.

This seems to be a good logical assessment answering rdalycolts' question.

With that being said, I did have to do some research on what "zerg" referred to.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, as a newer org owner, the benefits of having such a large alliance is immense. LoD, mentor in particular, is very accommodating to myself in the sense that he's helped my org acquire big named fighters (yes...partially through this RCS merge). I haven't been around long enough to attract any big name managers, but a big and helpful alliance like LoD is great for me and newer players/org owners. Its a bit silly for any one alliance to boycott a particular alliances org simply because they don't want to make the alliance powerful. That kind of thing only hurts the little guys.

• Upvote 1

True dat CGrace. Guess I can't win the belt as long as he's the champion & you keep ducking me can I? We'll have to hope Martel goes down soon :)

I don't duck you! Do I like fighting you? No because you always beat me you jerk, but if the Bunn fight is offered I'll accept. Hopefully I'd be able to improve my record against you to 1-3!

I must appologize to everyone for my recent lack of participation in this thread I spearheaded however my legal team has suggested I refrain from making any comments until such time as we are able to work out our differences with those over at GAMMA. Settlement talks continue and we hope in the very near future I will be at liberty to speak more freely on the matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was just joking pal because of the few days in alliance chat where you were saying you'd start using the alliance excuse to not fight me lol

Shhhh I don't fight alliance mates, OR ex alliance mates! It's a respect thing, not a quacking thing...

I must appologize to everyone for my recent lack of participation in this thread I spearheaded however my legal team has suggested I refrain from making any comments until such time as we are able to work out our differences with those over at GAMMA. Settlement talks continue and we hope in the very near future I will be at liberty to speak more freely on the matter.

Any chance you mean Splash300? :D

• Downvote 1

My legal team (which is mostly my wife) also suggested i stop :weeping:

Unfortunately folks I am here to announce that following roughly a week of intense negotiations we were unable to come to terms on a mutually agreed upon exchange to see this epic battle take place. It will be revisited in the coming months however at the present time we are not able to make it a reality. On to other endeavors...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1