Nutrition company for sale: Help me help the Island

I currently own Ownit Labs, the most hyped nutrition company on the Island. It's the only company on the Island that sells decent stamina supplements (I have a 144Q, and the closest competitor has 100Q), and when I opened there wasn't any stamina being sold on the Island. It's not super profitable, but I think a big reason is that no money is coming in anywhere on the Island because it's tough to get fights. Which brings me to my reason for selling.

There are about 2 of the 6 orgs on the Island giving fights, so I want to sell this company and start up an org so more money can begin coming into the Island, and all of the businesses will improve. I've already had one fighter get kicked out of his gym because he can't pay the fees, and I've got three more that are about to get kicked out tomorrow because I can't get fights in Utopia.

I've got 8 fighters on the Island, so I'm pretty invested in it. Help me help the Island