Personal Assistants

MMATycoon

When will this happen? Would be so much more helpful. At the same time, most of the game is waiting so this would make a lot of stuff just automatic.

PA's have been introduced. You need to retire a fighter but keep on roster, then on the same page at the bottom will be a option to make him a PA

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

PA's are reporting Island fighters with bellow the limit funds that you set for the rest of your fighter. It's quite annoying receiving these mails since I can't do anything about their funds.

It would be nice if PA's just ignored Island fighters as they don't do anything about them anyways

• Upvote 1

PA's are reporting Island fighters with bellow the limit funds that you set for the rest of your fighter. It's quite annoying receiving these mails since I can't do anything about their funds.

It would be nice if PA's just ignored Island fighters as they don't do anything about them anyways

I agree with this 100%, I've been getting pissed off with this :P

• Upvote 1

Hey guys as the orgs make some money your fighters will get some more cash so should not happen to much longer.

But with that said i have 4 or 5 island fighters myself and getting 5 messages about funds is very annoying so i hope some a bump in cash for everyone is coming soon or a fix for it !lol