Looking to Hire a Recruiter$$$

XxxtremeT13

So, I posted something about this a bit ago, but can't find or remember where I posted. I don't think I had any hits on it and I'm looking to go back to my idea and revamp it and see if it makes a difference...so here goes:

As I'm currently sitting at 199 fighters signed, I'm looking to make a push to sign new talent with good hype ratings. The way I see it working and how I'd be looking to pay:

First: I'm not going to just hire in and starting handing out money to the first person who hits me up, nor will I just allow anyone do it. I will be "interviewing" interested person/s. Things I will be looking for are duration of time playing the game, forum post activity and of course in game activity.

Why? Because I don't always have time to hunt fighters down to try to sign them, sometimes I miss the chance and they get signed to another org before I get there. Not to mention, some managers have more connections with other managers who own these hyped fighters, which I likely don't have.

Pay:

*You will be hired to the company as a talent recruiter or sports agent for $1

*Upon hiring you will be offered a 1 time signing bonus of $25,000

*I'm looking for fighters with a hype of 150 or higher (which means your pay for these fighters being signed will be good as signing bonuses are higher)

*You can reach out to the managers of potential fighters to sign with PSE and negotiate a contract with them: I will provide the numbers of what I'm able or willing to pay based on a certain range of the fighters hype. You present it to them and recruit them to sign here. Upon their accepting you will be paid half of what their signing bonus is ($20k equals $10k for you) which will be paid out weekly by me changing your hire pay.

*I will also look to put together a volume bonus (10 fighters signed earns an extra $20k or something like that).

Any interested manager must be active I will pick what I feel is the best fit for the job (if more than 1 interested) if only 1 is interested and I'm not feeling strongly about that person, I shall keep looking.

Message me with more questions: reply regardless if you're interested or not to help keep the post active.

Well I find this idea quite intriguing.

Personally I'm active daily but not a lot of time which is why I had to close my org.

If no one else is interested then I can try to help where I can but sometimes might not be able to get to certain people.

P.p.s: I dont know how to tell or find hype so if someone can guide me on that it would be a great help :)

Well I find this idea quite intriguing.

Personally I'm active daily but not a lot of time which is why I had to close my org.

If no one else is interested then I can try to help where I can but sometimes might not be able to get to certain people.

P.p.s: I dont know how to tell or find hype so if someone can guide me on that it would be a great help :)

grease or tamper monkey script...when installed it will show hype value on the hype line

http://widing.arkku.net/tycoontools/

There's a GreaseMonkey Script here that will give you the number.

If you don't want to install a script you can (on windows) right click on the red in the hype bar and select "Inspect Element"(or press q) and it'll open a tab with something like <td width="X.XX%" the X.XX is the hype, move that decimal one place right to convert it, so 15.7% is 157 hype.