Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

• 2 weeks later...

Time to stop running.

I declined Trump`s easiest fight vs Thiago Thiago just now and informed Jay.

Archer is fighting in 4 days, right after that we will do Archer vs Trump at Inferno.

I really need to finish this fist 5M bet so that the money rolls. My backers want the money rolling so cannot keep postponing this 5th and final fight.

Good luck to Archer getting me more Hype. See you soon!

#rideordiiiie

• Downvote 2

Time to stop running.

I declined Trump`s easiest fight vs Thiago Thiago just now and informed Jay.

Archer is fighting in 4 days, right after that we will do Archer vs Trump at Inferno.

I really need to finish this fist 5M bet so that the money rolls. My backers want the money rolling so cannot keep postponing this 5th and final fight.

Good luck to Archer getting me more Hype. See you soon!

#rideordiiiie

Never had the displeasure of crossing paths w/ a more cringe-worthy person than yourself lol. God your posts are vomit inducing to read.

• Upvote 2

Imagine being desperate for imaginary mpney and having your POWERFUL frens hassling you for it. Lmao

Nobody is hassling me lol

The backers just want their money to roll, win or lose I need to get this first 5M bet rolling so that I can challenge immediately another team for the other 5M.

We also got a generous ANNONYMOUS donation via I believe the Tycoon Times. Also 6 mo. VIP bought at a discount price, courtesy of ... again somebody I`won`t know unless they post in that thread.

Good week so far.

• Downvote 1

The backers just want their money to roll, win or lose I need to get this first 5M bet rolling so that I can challenge immediately another team for the other 5M.

We also got a generous ANNONYMOUS donation via I believe the Tycoon Times. Also 6 mo. VIP bought at a discount price, courtesy of ... again somebody I`won`t know unless they post in that thread.

Good week so far.

Beggar of the year 2020.

• Upvote 4

From another thread, today:

Camara is fine lmao he helped me out a lot when I first started like putting up with my noob tendencies, answering questions, and he also signed a few of my first creations. I still have a fighter at FARTMMA today. He helped me out when I was new to the game, dead broke, and was unable even get my fighters training... He re did a contract for me once to give me a signing bonus for training. If it wasn't for his help, I probably would have left after a month. A lot of people hate but in my opinion he is good for the mma tycoon community.

But yall already knew that based on the MASSIVE support the Tri-Champ has gotten during awards season 3 years in a row.

I truly hope the Young King wins Breakthrough manager of the year this year as he is the only manager that can win the highest honour 3 years in a row if he does that. He still has to win Manager of he year next year but I have high hopes for the Young King. He is fierce !

• Downvote 3

Good week so far.

Look at manager to manager finances and it says who bought vip

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good week so far.

Look at manager to manager finances and it says who bought vip

oh wow

THAT was most unexpected :)