From Gatekeeper to Champ

PBR

• 3 weeks later...

Call him Matt Serra if you want but you will call him Champ. Grumpy and Mentor thought they would build Crotch Grabber's record little more with an easy win over a gatekeeper at best but call it what you want it bite them in the ass. It was a quick action filled rock'em sock'em type match. That ended pretty quick and with the ex champ only able to grab his own crotch since no belt to grab.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentaryold.php?FTID=987738

side note and discussion -- you notice Paulin is on a 7 fight win streak -- i checked his iq and turned out was very good so decided to do 100% shig as I have done on few others with very high iq -- since then the 7 fight win streak, also had a few other fighters that really turned it on and did better using shig slider -- while still set sliders just something about it seems to help on certain fighters

Well I rarely come to this ridiculous forum...but from time to time someone sends me a link when they see something they believe I might consider interesting....and sometimes I actually use that link to check it out....and sometimes its actually interesting....sometimes not. But somtimes I will actually waste my time and reply or comment....Because sometimes I have time to kill and need a laugh. So this is one of those sometimes....LO

1sdt let me say I realize some consider this game to be a "role-playing" game and they enjoy the shit-talk and the Buzz and spend hours here in the forums running their pie-holes....OK fine....But even tho i enjoy role-playing (and LOVED playing Dungeons and Dragons back in the day) I never rally consider this game to be a role-playing game....guess I figure the game is about the MANAGER and not about the individual fighters. Most of the role-playing seems to be from the fighters "mouth" and I guess I just cant get into the imaginary Manager role-playing the imaginary fighter....maybe my imagination is just not as developed as some....

OK with that said I read the comment by the great and incredible Capt Spaud who has been in the game since day one and has never reached Rank 1 and I just laughed...I mean really? I dont think I know anyone else who has been in the game that long and never reached Rank 1. So....whatever he has to say....dont seem to carry much value I would say.

But rather than simply log-out as I almost did since this was one of those links I didnt really find interesting enuff to comment on....I decided that since I DO have time I would take the time to clear something that Capt Spauld said that was idiotic and absurb....

He said "Grumpy and Mentor thought they would build Crotch Grabber's record little more with an easy win" and thats wrong on several counts.

1st of all I dont arrange easy fights for my fighters and never have. Im not like Alex K. (84400) and half the Stepdads alliance who do that. So ur a fucking ASS and Im hereby bitch-slapping u for being flat-out stupid.

2ndly....In the years I have been in this game I think I have had a fighter in GAMMA since I first got a veteran level fighter and I have NEVER seen Mentor propose or even been acussed of setting up easy fights for ANYONE. So again u show ur ass with ur idiot accusations.

3rdly....I think u would be well served to stop accusing others and making false claims as an attempt to cover ur WEAK game and just accept that ur a shit manager who struggles to stay in the top 200...which my mentees accomplish in less than 2 months and most stay there after the mentorship ends....So consider ur self seriously bitch-slapped and with that I think I will log-out and as usual not return to read any of ur ignorant comments in reply to ur being bitch-slapped. This allows my fans to laugh more at YOU and allows me total peace of mind. This is I think the 1st time I have been in these forums this year and probably wont be back unless someone sends me a link and I have time to kill and need a laugh....so comment all u like and know....its a waste of ur time cause I wont even read it....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Grumpy just walking in, puking all over the topic and walking out... Thanks buddy, you're real cool but just because you waited a couple months doesn't change the fact this topic is about a gatekeeper from an ID org fucking demolishing your 'world class' fighter so maybe think about that before slinging more shit in his direction.

As long as we're talking about managers I see the first one who picked up Bacolod noped right out of even trying to fix that fuck up. We could try Chambers vs Bitch next if you need another fighter slot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well I rarely come to this ridiculous forum...but from time to time someone sends me a link when they see something they believe I might consider interesting....and sometimes I actually use that link to check it out....and sometimes its actually interesting....sometimes not. But somtimes I will actually waste my time and reply or comment....Because sometimes I have time to kill and need a laugh. So this is one of those sometimes....LO

1sdt let me say I realize some consider this game to be a "role-playing" game and they enjoy the shit-talk and the Buzz and spend hours here in the forums running their pie-holes....OK fine....But even tho i enjoy role-playing (and LOVED playing Dungeons and Dragons back in the day) I never rally consider this game to be a role-playing game....guess I figure the game is about the MANAGER and not about the individual fighters. Most of the role-playing seems to be from the fighters "mouth" and I guess I just cant get into the imaginary Manager role-playing the imaginary fighter....maybe my imagination is just not as developed as some....

OK with that said I read the comment by the great and incredible Capt Spaud who has been in the game since day one and has never reached Rank 1 and I just laughed...I mean really? I dont think I know anyone else who has been in the game that long and never reached Rank 1. So....whatever he has to say....dont seem to carry much value I would say.

But rather than simply log-out as I almost did since this was one of those links I didnt really find interesting enuff to comment on....I decided that since I DO have time I would take the time to clear something that Capt Spauld said that was idiotic and absurb....

He said "Grumpy and Mentor thought they would build Crotch Grabber's record little more with an easy win" and thats wrong on several counts.

1st of all I dont arrange easy fights for my fighters and never have. Im not like Alex K. (84400) and half the Stepdads alliance who do that. So ur a fucking ASS and Im hereby bitch-slapping u for being flat-out stupid.

2ndly....In the years I have been in this game I think I have had a fighter in GAMMA since I first got a veteran level fighter and I have NEVER seen Mentor propose or even been acussed of setting up easy fights for ANYONE. So again u show ur ass with ur idiot accusations.

3rdly....I think u would be well served to stop accusing others and making false claims as an attempt to cover ur WEAK game and just accept that ur a shit manager who struggles to stay in the top 200...which my mentees accomplish in less than 2 months and most stay there after the mentorship ends....So consider ur self seriously bitch-slapped and with that I think I will log-out and as usual not return to read any of ur ignorant comments in reply to ur being bitch-slapped. This allows my fans to laugh more at YOU and allows me total peace of mind. This is I think the 1st time I have been in these forums this year and probably wont be back unless someone sends me a link and I have time to kill and need a laugh....so comment all u like and know....its a waste of ur time cause I wont even read it....

Shut your stink hole you senile nerd. You dont have any right to call anyone a bad manager after it took you a fucking decade of playing to finally get to #1...for like a week lol. Go pick up some more of my fighters, since you cant do anything right yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself for being proud that your mentors reach top 200 because all you do is teach them to create 25 year olds and crush cans in QFC. Once they hit the real orgs with real projects, these poor managers have no clue wtf theyre doing.

Now crawl back into your basement and stay away from the forums, retard.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It took Grumpy like 4 hours to put that whole incoherent bullshit together. No wonder he doesn’t come waste his time on the forums. Can’t spell, can’t talk properly, can’t relate to anything or anyone but continues to give his worthless shitty opinion. Makes sense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Shut your stink hole you senile nerd. You dont have any right to call anyone a bad manager after it took you a fucking decade of playing to finally get to #1...for like a week lol. Go pick up some more of my fighters, since you cant do anything right yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself for being proud that your mentors reach top 200 because all you do is teach them to create 25 year olds and crush cans in QFC. Once they hit the real orgs with real projects, these poor managers have no clue wtf theyre doing.

Now crawl back into your basement and stay away from the forums, retard.

Haha you quitting again ?

I picked up your fighter last time I made you quit. I can confirm you can’t train properly lol

Priceless

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Jimmy-Kimmel-trolls-Matt-Damon.jpg

lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=95380

Haha you quitting again ?

I picked up your fighter last time I made you quit. I can confirm you can’t train properly lol

Priceless

One thread he boasts about picking up free agency & in the other hes clowing me for doing the same lolol

We know hes just insane at this point but i like to pick up on these things

• Upvote 1

One thread he boasts about picking up free agency & in the other hes clowing me for doing the same lolol

We know hes just insane at this point but i like to pick up on these things

I make fun of bottom feeders that crawl on hands, knees and setup easy fights on their way to the top 10 just to pickup fighters they could not build.

I hit #1 Manager as well as #1 P4P fighter the same year with a full 20+ roster taking on all competitors, fighting on the Island, entering all creation tournaments I could and testing in QFC.

Google the word Variance, it wil help you understand.

giphy.gif

• Downvote 2

I make fun of bottom feeders that crawl on hands, knees and setup easy fights on their way to the top 10 just to pickup fighters they could not build.

I hit #1 Manager as well as #1 P4P fighter the same year with a full 20+ roster taking on all competitors, fighting on the Island, entering all creation tournaments I could and testing in QFC.

Google the word Variance, it wil help you understand.

giphy.gif

Im a bottom feeder because i got a chinless 145 guy to #1 in his weight class and #4 in the whole game? lmfao dude you need better material. Noway would you have done what im doing with him. Most of your roster is pick up ffs * again im biting but i find it funny.

Has donalds legs recovered from the beating yet? i noticed you never said shit directly to me after the cherry pick went wrong but you actually mouthed off to some innocent about his loss lolol

OOPS LOLOLOLOL

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Thierry Paulin is renewed and ready to put in another run at a new org -- After winning his last fight with gamma wasn't able to come to new terms and left for greener pastures to Syn -- His first fight went well and showed his heart and his determination to again become a champion -- hoping he can step up rankings and get next fight with Rick Piano or Iain Tower whoever can get him next shot at the title -- The end goal is Kilo Maluga and the gold around his waist

• Upvote 1