First attempt at selling Avatars, Graphics, etc

MiikeSnow

So I saw a lot of people are making money with avatars. I'm certainly not amazing with photoshop, but I can give it a go, so while I have some free time I've decided to make a bunch quickly (like I said, first ever attempt).

The only one I've used for myself is the very first still image. Some are pretty poorly cut, and I haven't mastered blending, not even sure if some of them will get accepted. Anyway, I'm open to offers from people. Maybe I'll even auction them if there's enough interest. Let me know what you think.

Tycoon_Paris.jpgbowen.jpg

twood.gif rpears.gif ogle.gif joub.gif

I can make posters/graphics too, and clothes. I've opened a shop myself (shameless advertising) so feel free to buy some stuff or request customs. http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=5052

sfgt1.jpgsfgt8.jpgsfgt2.jpgsfgt4.jpg

• Upvote 2

So I saw a lot of people are making money with avatars. I'm certainly not amazing with photoshop, but I can give it a go, so while I have some free time I've decided to make a bunch quickly (like I said, first ever attempt).

The only one I've used for myself is the very first still image. Some are pretty poorly cut, and I haven't mastered blending, not even sure if some of them will get accepted. Anyway, I'm open to offers from people. Maybe I'll even auction them if there's enough interest. Let me know what you think.

twood.gif ogle.gif

I can make posters/graphics too, and clothes. I've opened a shop myself (shameless advertising) so feel free to buy some stuff or request customs. http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=5052

sfgt1.jpgsfgt8.jpgsfgt2.jpgsfgt4.jpg

I'd pay 60k each for these two 120k total.

Wow, a lot better reception than I anticipated. Thanks to the people providing advice, both on the forums and via PM.

They look great for the first couple. I know how sore were my designs when I first started. You will get better with time and that is certanly. I loved making avatars, now I'm to tired to even make my training for my fighters, let alone do avatars. Keep going, like i said they look great. ;)

Yeah, it's my first few days back in the game, I'm sure when I'm back at Uni in 3/4 weeks my keenness will die down, but I may as well take advantage of it for now ha.

I'd pay 60k each for these two 120k total.

Accepted

I would pay 80k for the second one.

Great start man, far better than my first attempts.

As in, you want to pay 80K for it, or that's the sort of price you'd pay for an avatar like that?

Does that mean I have bought those two avatars mate? I send them for approval and once approved I send you the 120k?

(my first time buying avatars)

Yep, they're yours to have.

And I assume that's how it works, first time selling, but from a look around the forums previously it seems that way.

• Upvote 1

Wow, a lot better reception than I anticipated. Thanks to the people providing advice, both on the forums and via PM.

Yeah, it's my first few days back in the game, I'm sure when I'm back at Uni in 3/4 weeks my keenness will die down, but I may as well take advantage of it for now ha.

Accepted

As in, you want to pay 80K for it, or that's the sort of price you'd pay for an avatar like that?

Yeah,if it is ok for you, I would like to buy it for 80k.

Since I already said I'd buy it 50k and Bjorn submitted a higher bid, I would like to buy it for 81k please

What can I say? I get a little bit Genghis Khan, dont want you to sell avatars to nobody else but me! Oooooh! Nobody else but meeeeee

Oh sorry, I hadn't seen your bid. Since it wasn't an auction and you made a bid first, I guess it is yours.