(Nominations) Best New Org Of The Year 2015

GBK16

I don't know if it would be counted or not but http://mmatycoon.com/recentevents.php?oid=4423 Highland Games.

It never actually came into the main part of the game until feb time, and the amount of time Callum has putting into the org etc deserves some sort of recognition.

Cheers, but much to my dismay last year it doesn't qualify :(.

There's always CEO of the year though :D

My vote would be Havoc. There's a few newer ones that could be in competition but I think Havoc have the most all round content and I don't think anyone has been unhappy to be signed there.

Slaughterhouse FC. Formed in June 2015, after 4 events Slaughterhouse FC broke into the top 20 rankings for all the organisations in the MMA Tycoon world. They've also got an ex-EVO and ex-Syn fighter who is still undefeated despite having 26 fights in his career - Tommy Grunge (25-0-1).

I'm interested to see what they'll do in 2016 as they've got off to a good start so far.

• Upvote 4

Gonna go out on a limb here to say King of the Beach based in Rio.

I was very skeptical signing with a new org with a new owner. Especially as all my guys are based in London. However with the lack of 270k orgs open and my guys needing an org i signed short term deals just to keep them active.

When their contracts came up i re-signed because i liked the way he ran it. Regular updates and good fights. Good communication. Despite the flight to Rio (before i won my jet) i stayed because i liked the way he ran things.

That's my vote!

• Upvote 2

^Let time tell with previews. I dunno if any org has had 20 events straight with previews haha.

Rehab would be my second vote but no one has really been good at the same scale of Havoc. Solitude could have easily been up for this had they chosen to stick around.

Then again, Solitude was run by the same guy who is now at Havoc so I would pretty much say that is Havoc gaining all the perks that Solitude had with it

Primal Combat seems like it's going to be the best 280k organisation. Very well run, excellent posters and previews done for their events as well.

Only time will tell on their end. I've heard that Rehab is a decent org, but that they spam the shit out of inboxes so I will be throwing all my 280k guys to Primal when they are ready to fight. War Pig is one of the nicer guys in the game too so I expect he will run a top notch org, and since they have their first event after nominations this year, he could be a front runner for Best New Org at next year's awards

Gonna go out on a limb here to say King of the Beach based in Rio.

I was very skeptical signing with a new org with a new owner. Especially as all my guys are based in London. However with the lack of 270k orgs open and my guys needing an org i signed short term deals just to keep them active.

When their contracts came up i re-signed because i liked the way he ran it. Regular updates and good fights. Good communication. Despite the flight to Rio (before i won my jet) i stayed because i liked the way he ran things.

That's my vote!

I've heard a lot of good things about the org, but simply put, I dislike fighting in Rio just due to the inconvenience of it's location, since I usually have some guys fighting in LA or LV most weekends so I am cool with them, but if I were to go to Rio, it would definitely be to join KOTB.

I don't know if it would be counted or not but http://mmatycoon.com/recentevents.php?oid=4423 Highland Games.

It never actually came into the main part of the game until feb time, and the amount of time Callum has putting into the org etc deserves some sort of recognition.

Yeah like Callum said, they were there for last years awards so they don't qualify. I'm sure Callum will be devastated as he cries into his growing cheque book :D

Only time will tell on their end. I've heard that Rehab is a decent org, but that they spam the shit out of inboxes so I will be throwing all my 280k guys to Primal when they are ready to fight. War Pig is one of the nicer guys in the game too so I expect he will run a top notch org, and since they have their first event after nominations this year, he could be a front runner for Best New Org at next year's awards

See that's why I was considering not voting for them because I thought it'd make more sense to vote for them in 2016, though I was also scared in case they wouldn't be eligible in 2016.

Slaughterhouse FC. Formed in June 2015, after 4 events Slaughterhouse FC broke into the top 20 rankings for all the organisations in the MMA Tycoon world. They've also got an ex-EVO and ex-Syn fighter who is still undefeated despite having 26 fights in his career - Tommy Grunge (25-0-1).

I'm interested to see what they'll do in 2016 as they've got off to a good start so far.

Slaughterhouse has my vote.

• Upvote 2

^Let time tell with previews. I dunno if any org has had 20 events straight with previews haha.

Rehab would be my second vote but no one has really been good at the same scale of Havoc. Solitude could have easily been up for this had they chosen to stick around.

KOTB 19 was last weekend and I've had 19 reviews and 19 previews + a bunch of interviews to date (I did miss one preview) ... Also, every event has had a unique poster

I know I've already been nominated, but I just thought I'd add that :)

A couple of orgs have stood out for me;

Havoc - The org is ran really well, has a great roster and there is always some new incentive to keep managers interested.

Legacy - Silky smooth operation with great previews and posters. A deep roster with lots of promising talent. Hard to believe it's only been running 5 months.

It looks like there will be some great contenders for next years award too with quite a few new orgs popping up. KotB and Primal Combat are looking particularly good to me at the moment.

• Upvote 1

KOTB 19 was last weekend and I've had 19 reviews and 19 previews + a bunch of interviews to date (I did miss one preview) ... Also, every event has had a unique poster

I know I've already been nominated, but I just thought I'd add that :)

I went to about HG 40 without missing a preview or something. The first time it starts to slip away...boom, hard as FUCK to get it back. Not many go anywhere near 19 though so props on that mate.

This Org http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4473

The Amount of greatness about this org is so much it'll take me ages to even write about.In my opinion at least.

But seriously though,This is one of the best orgs i've ever been into since i started My MMATycoon career.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This Org

The Amount of greatness about this org is so much it'll take me ages to even write about.In my opinion at least.

But seriously though,This is one of the best orgs i've ever been into since i started My MMATycoon career.

You need to edit it because it's just text and nobody knows what org you are talking about

This Org http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4473

That org is too old for best new org, it started in November of 2014.

That org is too old for best new org, it started in November of 2014.

i feel them only running 5 cards in 14 should allow them to be considered for best new org in 15