My phone completely died. New phone advice please!

MMATycoon

I had an LG Google Nexus 5X which I did really like but last night it froze and turned off and since then has either stuck in a boot loop then turned off or just not turned on at all.

I've tried all the help guides to get it working again but no dice.

Any advice on a new phone? I'd rather spend under £300 but will go to like £450 max if it means it's not going to just die after a year like this one did.

I guess if any of you have super secret tips on how to try and get the Nexus working again, that would be good too!

Cheers.

The best fix for a nexus is to volley it out the nearest window, phones tent built to last. Ow they frazzle after 12-18 months so you have to buy again, I've always found that iPhones are the most user friendly but that's personal choice I guess I have heard good things about the huawei mobiles currently on the market

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=huawei&client=safari&sa=X&hl=en-gb&biw=320&bih=460&tbs=vw:l,mr:1,vrs:QioaCRkAAAAAAABZQBoSEQAAAAAAAFlAGQAAAAAAQG9AGgkRAAAAAABAb0A%3D,price:1,ppr_min:250,ss:44&tbm=shop&prmd=nsiv&srpd=4004660636099949513&prds=num:1,of:1,epd:4004660636099949513&ved=0ahUKEwipwIy-gNrVAhXhHJoKHdm0BmkQgjYIowY

Note 8

Flip phone or no phone! Too many are addicted to thier phones!

Just my opinion :OMG:

Same, when I was in high school I never had a phone so that made me the weird kid but at least I wasn't part of the hoards of kids looking down at a screen all the time. Its hard to even have a conversation with people these days.

Flip phones get the job done no need for all the other mindless nonsense.

Same, when I was in high school I never had a phone so that made me the weird kid but at least I wasn't part of the hoards of kids looking down at a screen all the time. Its hard to even have a conversation with people these days.

Flip phones get the job done no need for all the other mindless nonsense.

When I was in school, the one rich kid in school had a pager and maybe a cell phone.

Well, the OnePlus 5 got here. It's fucking rapid.... really nice phone.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT the camera quality is absolutely absymal. Like, Galaxy S1 sort of level at best. Here's a comparison pic, zoomed in. Considering the reason I got the phone was because it's marketed as having a really good camera, it's absolute toilet and it's going back tomorrow :(

poor.jpg

Check out the video I posted and make your own minds up on the cameras, without knowing which phone is which :)

Out of the 5 phones, I had the S8 second worst.

1. Pixel

2. LG G6

3. OnePlus 3T

4. S8

5. iPhone 7+

Based on that video I had to put it like this.

1. Iphone 7+

2. S8

3. Pixel

4. LG G3

5. OnePlus 3T

some how Pixel seemed a little to dark in some of these pictures only picture it won was the selfie there it showed good quality compared to others but for example first one or the tree it seemed way to dark compared to others.

I kinda feel like you must be trolling (or blind) if you think the iPhone is the best camera :)

The first picture with hand bag tell me how does Iphone not win that?

The first picture with hand bag tell me how does Iphone not win that?

I thought it was the best on the backpack and joint best on the skyline (with 2 others) but I had it worst on the second portrait, the tree and the steering wheel. Then I had it second worst on the first portrait.

Given that I'm going to be taking more pictures of people than backpacks.... :P

Just watched this video and on the back of it I'm just gunna fork out for a Google Pixel XL. I want the best photos to look at in 20/30/50 years time, so I'm going with the best camera, not the best looking phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtmGMcMeEJE

wooooo we are phone buddy's i had mine first though as u went for my suggestion do i now get free vip or some thing

I thought it was the best on the backpack and joint best on the skyline (with 2 others) but I had it worst on the second portrait, the tree and the steering wheel. Then I had it second worst on the first portrait.

Given that I'm going to be taking more pictures of people than backpacks.... :P

Well thats what I said as well portrait for sure did go to Pixel but also look at that picture with these 512 GB disk there also Iphone thats the lead by just been better quality and more bright than others. About the car I did give it to S8.