Possible to run a fight org only

ThadMyster

Sweet how can I go about doing this? If I buy VIP I should be able to jump right into it?

Orgs take a good bit of financial investment when first starting. I would wait for the 355K ID to roll around, then start an ID restricted org. This will need a minimal bank roll. Let me know if that's the route you go, and I'll make sure you have enough funds to get started.

• Downvote 1

Orgs take a good bit of financial investment when first starting. I would wait for the 355K ID to roll around, then start an ID restricted org. This will need a minimal bank roll. Let me know if that's the route you go, and I'll make sure you have enough funds to get started.

I would also suggest hiring someone as staff to help you out with it, or getting a mentor that is knowledgeable in that area, as you get adjusted to the game. Good luck! :)

I'm new to the game I am wondering if its possible in this game just to be a fight org owner not build fighters but just run a successful org?

I really just have fighters as a cash cow, it's gives you a good money boost if you have a general knowledge on how to manage the fighters. If you have any questions about running an org, let me know