Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

I think that is the worst thing you can do, yes you are right the yare both shit but you have to vote one of them, thats your duty and most importantly, yes i know that im european and i shouldnt be concerned, but the reality is that we europeans are even more concerned than some americans.

Ever played The Witcher??? choose the lesser evil mate.

I have to vote for one of them? No, actually I don't. That is the same mistake many of others voters make, honestly I would rather vote for even Gary Johnson over those two. My duty is to vote, not to vote Republican or Democrat, honestly both parties can sit on it for allowing these two to win their nominee election.

• Upvote 2

I have to vote for one of them? No, actually I don't. That is the same mistake many of others voters make, honestly I would rather vote for even Gary Johnson over those two. My duty is to vote, not to vote Republican or Democrat, honestly both parties can sit on it for allowing these two to win their nominee election.

Word.

I don't know much about Clinton, but Trump, simply put, is a joke.

The two party system is a sham and choosing the lesser of the evil is not the best option, at least long-term.

Both parties have made a living indoctrinating sorry asses into believing the whole a vote for someone else is going to be a losing vote. Of course... if you don't vote the winning side, you have a losing vote so that really doesn't hold water. There are 2 classes, the political and everyone else. You have one uber rich controlling obnoxious asshole vs an uber rich controlling obnoxious bitch. I'm not voting for either of the twats, neither one of them have earned my vote.

Both parties have made a living indoctrinating sorry asses into believing the whole a vote for someone else is going to be a losing vote. Of course... if you don't vote the winning side, you have a losing vote so that really doesn't hold water. There are 2 classes, the political and everyone else. You have one uber rich controlling obnoxious asshole vs an uber rich controlling obnoxious bitch. I'm not voting for either of the twats, neither one of them have earned my vote.

Ditto.

Not voting this year. No candidates fit my criteria. I've voted in every presidential election since 1996. None of the third party candidates really fit for me, so no vote.

Sad, sad, sad.

No amount of arguing which candidate is worse than the other is ever going to change the fact that they are both horrible candidates and neither of them will make a good president. It's an embarrassment to our country that the two "top" candidates are these two pieces of shit. I don't care which is worse, I will be voting for someone else who isn't going to win.

Completely agree, I'm only 20 but I haven't found or heard of a time when the two presidential candidates are this bad. One deserves to be in prison and the other is a racist moron. Gary Johnson has my vote if only because I can't bring myself to vote for those two.

So you are telling me you will not put your weight to decide who will be "your next ruler" ??

Thats simple, those 2 are the candidates for the Presidency, YOU HAVE TO VOTE one of them, otherwise it is like you didnt even exist as a citizen with voting rights ,you vote for Gary Johnson, and the outcome of your vote will be?? nothing i guess is Gary Johnson going to rule you for 4 years and possibly 8 years? i understand perfetly well they are both shit but one have to be worse than the other, choose the less worse, wouldnt it be a smarter vote rather than a "protest" vote like you want to do??

That being said, i am prayng Cthulhu to make sure that Hillary Clinton will never win , but it is like a Mission Impossible, thats what the establishment want, a total psychotic war nutter like her.

• Downvote 3

So you are telling me you will not put your weight to decide who will be "your next ruler" ??

Thats simple, those 2 are the candidates for the Presidency, YOU HAVE TO VOTE one of them, otherwise it is like you didnt even exist as a citizen with voting rights ,you vote for Gary Johnson, and the outcome of your vote will be?? nothing i guess is Gary Johnson going to rule you for 4 years and possibly 8 years? i understand perfetly well they are both shit but one have to be worse than the other, choose the less worse, wouldnt it be a smarter vote rather than a "protest" vote like you want to do??

That being said, i am prayng Cthulhu to make sure that Hillary Clinton will never win , but it is like a Mission Impossible, thats what the establishment want, a total psychotic war nutter like her.

No, I don't HAVE to vote for one of them. This line of thinking is why the U.S. is dominated by a two-party system and why other candidates never get the time of day. Gary Johnson is a better candidate than both of them, therefore he gets my vote. If every voter thought like this rather than fall into your line of thinking then other candidate WOULD have a chance. Voting for someone who has a better chance of winning who I do not support is not doing my duty as an American. Every American doing that is not doing their duty as an American. If every person who votes for Hilary or Trumps because no one else has a chance actually voted for another candidate it WOULD make a difference. This is a shit way of thinking... You call it a protest vote because I won't vote Democrat or Republican? These parties have such dissension in their own parties that they allowed these two cbombs to win the nomination. They have no credibility with me and I will vote for the candidate I support the most and think will do the best job (out of the 4 possible candidates atm) as president. THAT sir, is my duty as an American citizen. Voting for Trump or Clinton is bad choice for every American who votes (imo but I don't tell people how to vote or think). Vote for who you believe in, not for who has the best shots at winning.

• Upvote 4

You don't even live here. You don't know what's up at all.

Troll.

• Upvote 4

If every person who was voting for a major party candidate or staying home on this logic voted for third party candidate instead, Hillary and Trump would both finish somewhere between 3rd and 5th.

• Upvote 2

You don't even live here. You don't know what's up at all.

Troll.

I think i know better than you, according on how you described Donald Trump.

Europeans care more than americans that do " protest" votes.

But i thought you were the one trolling JLP before, why you point fingers at others.

• Downvote 3

If every person who was voting for a major party candidate or staying home on this logic voted for third party candidate instead, Hillary and Trump would both finish somewhere between 3rd and 5th.

So, knowing that this would never happen (at least for now) , you aint going to vote neither for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, that make sense to you??

So, when Trump or Hillary will fuckup your country in the near future, your excuse will be " not my fault, i didnt vote for them" , really?? you know perfectly well one of the two is going to fuck less your country, go vote then and dont let the poster child of the establishment Hillary win the election.

• Downvote 1

No, I don't HAVE to vote for one of them. This line of thinking is why the U.S. is dominated by a two-party system and why other candidates never get the time of day. Gary Johnson is a better candidate than both of them, therefore he gets my vote. If every voter thought like this rather than fall into your line of thinking then other candidate WOULD have a chance. Voting for someone who has a better chance of winning who I do not support is not doing my duty as an American. Every American doing that is not doing their duty as an American. If every person who votes for Hilary or Trumps because no one else has a chance actually voted for another candidate it WOULD make a difference. This is a shit way of thinking... You call it a protest vote because I won't vote Democrat or Republican? These parties have such dissension in their own parties that they allowed these two cbombs to win the nomination. They have no credibility with me and I will vote for the candidate I support the most and think will do the best job (out of the 4 possible candidates atm) as president. THAT sir, is my duty as an American citizen. Voting for Trump or Clinton is bad choice for every American who votes (imo but I don't tell people how to vote or think). Vote for who you believe in, not for who has the best shots at winning.

Let me clarify here, your point is Morally commendable, i understand perfectly well what you are sayng and i respect that, this is technically how people should think and vote.

But in your system this is not going to work, Morally it is an honest and just vote, but PRACTICALLY your vote is thrown down the drain, because your next rulers for 4/8 years will be either Clinton or Trump, not Gary Johnson, and you have to choose the lesser evil between the two, thats what im tryng to say.

But Morally you will be at peace with your conscience , because you will say " well, im ok i voted Gary Johnson anyway" , but practically you didnt do anything with your vote, as Gary Johnson is not the one who is going to save your country, not in 2016-2017-2018... etc etc.

• Downvote 2

I think i know better than you, according on how you described Donald Trump.

Europeans care more than americans that do " protest" votes.

But i thought you were the one trolling JLP before, why you point fingers at others.

I wasn't trolling JLP. I had a legitimate discussion with him. Your post bleeds of ignorance of our voting system, our political system and the problems many Americans have with it. Epicity was just highlighting some of those problems.

Once again. Why do you care so much?

I don't give any thought to elections outside of my country because I cannot affect them.

I think you are uninformed and you're not from here. I think you troll a lot. I've made that very clear since you and mamado started waging war on the forums.

If you're not a troll I apologize. It is just that I see very little civil, intelligent words coming from you. That is usually an indicator that you are young. Which is why I said let the adults speak. Once again. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Oh and btw. Voting is a Civil responsibility, not really a lot of morality involved. I think it is irresponsible to vote for a candidate that you don't believe in. That's why I'm staying out for the first time in my almost 22 years of voting history.

• Upvote 2

So, knowing that this would never happen (at least for now) , you aint going to vote neither for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, that make sense to you??

So, when Trump or Hillary will fuckup your country in the near future, your excuse will be " not my fault, i didnt vote for them" , really?? you know perfectly well one of the two is going to fuck less your country, go vote then and dont let the poster child of the establishment Hillary win the election.

And your agenda becomes clear. It's not that you want my vote to count, you want my vote to count against Clinton. I have never voted Republican, I sure as hell am not going to start now. Your line of thinking is what is wrong with voters, it's why we are going to be stuck with one of those two as president most likely. You're telling me to fall in line and conform with the rest of the sheep leading my country to slaughter? You say Europeans care more but I guarantee I care more about this then you yet you're telling me to be an accomplice to one of them becoming president. I won't and every other person in this country who feels the same way shouldn't either and THAT is the message that people should be hearing. People think they have no choices and you are only backing up that fallacy and that's why we will end up with one of two douches as the face of our country. No one should help either of them become president because they feel their vote doesn't count because that is what truly makes their votes don't count. If every person voted how they felt then this election would flip the two-party system on it's head. I will stand up for my freedoms and beliefs and vote how I want and at the end of the day there will be no excuses.

Let me clarify here, your point is Morally commendable, i understand perfectly well what you are sayng and i respect that, this is technically how people should think and vote.

But in your system this is not going to work, Morally it is an honest and just vote, but PRACTICALLY your vote is thrown down the drain, because your next rulers for 4/8 years will be either Clinton or Trump, not Gary Johnson, and you have to choose the lesser evil between the two, thats what im tryng to say.

But Morally you will be at peace with your conscience , because you will say " well, im ok i voted Gary Johnson anyway" , but practically you didnt do anything with your vote, as Gary Johnson is not the one who is going to save your country, not in 2016-2017-2018... etc etc.

It's only unpractical because everyone falls into this line of thinking. It's the same category as people not voting because they think their vote doesn't count. Instead of just throwing their vote away they just throw it in one of the two biggest hats and feel better about themselves. That is not doing your duty and I refuse to be complicit. Maybe I end up being one of the few votes thrown into a smaller hat but at least I know I am doing the right thing. If more people voted for who they believe in rather than who they think would win, whatever Republican is running or whatever Democrat is running then their votes might actually mean something.

• Upvote 3

Thats sad, another vote down the drain that could have helped Hillary Clinton in losing the election.

Yes i thought my "agenda" was clear from the start, i dont remember having good words for her, i sure as hell hope Hillary Clinton doesnt win.

I still think the best thing to do is to pick the lesser evil, but not voting at all is even worse, or doing a protest vote like your, still morally better, but in practice you aint saving anybody, not your country for sure, either way, there are two candidates, one have to be worse than the other, my reasoning was pretty simple.

• Downvote 1

Thats sad, another vote down the drain that could have helped Hillary Clinton in losing the election.

Yes i thought my "agenda" was clear from the start, i dont remember having good words for her, i sure as hell hope Hillary Clinton doesnt win.

I still think the best thing to do is to pick the lesser evil, but not voting at all is even worse, or doing a protest vote like your, still morally better, but in practice you aint saving anybody, not your country for sure, either way, there are two candidates, one have to be worse than the other, my reasoning was pretty simple.

Check your language. It is incredible!

Troll hard.

Why do you hate someone who has fuck all to do with you?

I don't understand.

Check your language. It is incredible!

Troll hard.

Why do you hate someone who has fuck all to do with you?

I don't understand.

Check my country, it is incredible that an italian can comunicate in english, isnt it?? cant say the other way around with a super educated american and theyr superior colleges.

Troll hard.

Why do i care about someone that basically decide what the European Union foreign policy should be?? o well, maybe you are not italian so you will never understand what im talking about, but yeah we do have a couple of your military bases here, and yeah 90 of your WMD warheads stored here, can you say the contrary?? no i guess not, so you dont care about who is the president of italy , thats simple.

"I have never voted Republican, I sure as hell am not going to start now."

Thats what im talking about, what he is doing is a protest vote, just to not give a vote to either Hillary or Trump.

Check my country, it is incredible that an italian can comunicate in english, isnt it?? cant say the other way around with a super educated american and theyr superior colleges.

Troll hard.

Why do i care about someone that basically decide what the European Union foreign policy should be?? o well, maybe you are not italian so you will never understand what im talking about, but yeah we do have a couple of your military bases here, and yeah 90 of your WMD warheads stored here, can you say the contrary?? no i guess not, so you dont care about who is the president of italy , thats simple.

Thats what im talking about, what he is doing is a protest vote, just to not give a vote to either Hillary or Trump.

LOL. You are saying that the US President decides EU foreign policy? Go back to school.

You are delusional.

• Upvote 1

I am "doing a protest vote" because I do not agree with how the Republican party handles itself in recent years? You vote for the candidate whose views and party you support over the others. That is what voting is about. A protest would be not voting at all or voting "not Trump or Clinton". I am doing neither I am voting for the best candidate for the job, doing my duty and not playing down to fear. Your logic is run by fear which makes you want to choose one of the lesser evils but they are both the kind of candidates to lead our country into war or ruin. You want me to vote by your logic but I am voting responsibly. I don't and won't live my life and make my decisions being led by fear. Voting for someone you think is going to lead this country into extremely rough waters is not only immoral, it's irresponsible as a citizen of my country. I am sorry you are one of 38 countries that have U.S. military bases on them, I am sure Italy of all of those countries should be the most concerned. /Sarcasm

Troll hard.

Whenever I saw a story on the news about your dear ex-president Berlusconi having an unfortunate accident like throwing his back out during an orgy with underage prostitutes in the Quirinal Palace or some such incident I often thought yes, this would be a good model for our next president to follow.

• Upvote 2

Saying that there is only two people to vote for is what the sheep say, sheep that have been brainwashed by the system into believing that, so they vote for the lesser evil when in fact there is more, there was at least five in 2012 (Barrack Obama, Mitt Romney, Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Roseanne Barr)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL. You are saying that the US President decides EU foreign policy? Go back to school.

You are delusional.

I am not 100% sure for the whole EU, but Italy is not a sovereign country i can tell you, i know because i live here, Americans and your fetish for the Mediterranean control.

I am not delusional, our politicians are delusional.

• Downvote 1

Whenever I saw a story on the news about your dear ex-president Berlusconi having an unfortunate accident like throwing his back out during an orgy with underage prostitutes in the Quirinal Palace or some such incident I often thought yes, this would be a good model for our next president to follow.

I dont understand what this have to do with the dicsussion, but yeah i agree Berlusconi was just one of many idiots, if it make you feel better i agree with you.

• Downvote 1

I am "doing a protest vote" because I do not agree with how the Republican party handles itself in recent years? You vote for the candidate whose views and party you support over the others. That is what voting is about. A protest would be not voting at all or voting "not Trump or Clinton". I am doing neither I am voting for the best candidate for the job, doing my duty and not playing down to fear. Your logic is run by fear which makes you want to choose one of the lesser evils but they are both the kind of candidates to lead our country into war or ruin. You want me to vote by your logic but I am voting responsibly. I don't and won't live my life and make my decisions being led by fear. Voting for someone you think is going to lead this country into extremely rough waters is not only immoral, it's irresponsible as a citizen of my country. I am sorry you are one of 38 countries that have U.S. military bases on them, I am sure Italy of all of those countries should be the most concerned. /Sarcasm

How can Gary Johnson be the best vote, if you know perfectly well that he will not be the one running for the presidency??

I guess all the 38 countries are concerned and care about the next american vote. /Not sarcasm

• Downvote 1