UFC 238 Cejudo vs Moraes Pick'em Thread

Works well for you ;)

EDIT - Double checked and its been approx 66% for the past 3 seasons so not sure where you get your numbers from? This year is poor though but I guess UFC has just been more unpredictable

The best MMA Junkie expert has 68% and thats on the main card which is far easier to predict typically

I got my numbers by looking at the past threads. They are clearly trending down. The only person who seems to be improving is big Ken.

I got my numbers by looking at the past threads. They are clearly trending down. The only person who seems to be improving is big Ken.

People are probably watching less UFC. There are too many cars with too many fights on them. Very difficult to follow this many fighters, therefore most of prelim picks are generally who's name sounds cooler.

I rarely ever watch I keep up and watch highlights. The cards went to shit a long time ago for me.

Competition is much stiffer now more decisions, split decisions draws. Still have quality fights though and some good finishes. Just a lot of fights going to Defensive decision mode where one of the fighters normally takes it. UFC seems to try to make examples of fighters who do this like Elias for a great example. Only will that really work?

Damn ... Cejudo is the real deal

Fighters would be thinking twice before fighting Valentina hereafter .... it's almost like prime Anderson Silva times at Flyweight now
(would love to see that arrogant, mean bully Joanna get another shot at Flyweight for some reason and then getting destroyed btw! )

Lots of decision in the card, but overall the fights were really good

People are probably watching less UFC. There are too many cars with too many fights on them. Very difficult to follow this many fighters, therefore most of prelim picks are generally who's name sounds cooler.

I think that's part of it. I was happy when they started announcing a lot of cuts two weeks ago. I still watch 99% of the ufcs fights, but I don't spend even a 1/4 if the time I used to following the sport outside of the live events.

• Upvote 1

I think that's part of it. I was happy when they started announcing a lot of cuts two weeks ago. I still watch 99% of the ufcs fights, but I don't spend even a 1/4 if the time I used to following the sport outside of the live events.

Two things. At first I used to just pick garbage picks. Like when Wolf was here, I'd pick the opposite of who he picked. I was in the frame of mind that it would look suspicious if I won a league I was running. Most of the cards I had no idea who people were outside of the main event and I used to go with who looked like they could win, that is until I got back from Vegas. Then I started picking the favorites and normally get like 8 fights right a card.