Looking for an alliance

davie1903

Hard to call LOD / Stepdads a big alliance and consider Underground something else. Actually Underground has 2x more members than Stepdads.

I appreciate the effort but he's allergic to: Rational behaviour, common sense or logic. Everybody else understands your clearly laid out point though. It's just wasted in who it is addressed too.

Hard to call LOD / Stepdads a big alliance and consider Underground something else. Actually Underground has 2x more members than Stepdads.

Hadn’t noticed how big they got until this post.

What I meant is tev has a very well run alliance with gyms and orgs and everyone helping each other. Actually now that you point it out it’s no surprise they grew so much. Heritage also comes to mind. I remember after I beat the old Justice League into submission and they disbanded even TJ had good things to say about heritage.

It wasn’t a dig to LOD, Grumpy respects you dudes and so do I.

Stepdads is just a big mix with some good , some douche and they’ll take just about anyone with an open company slot so more like the McDonalds of alliances.

• Downvote 6

Hadn’t noticed how big they got until this post.

What I meant is tev has a very well run alliance with gyms and orgs and everyone helping each other. Actually now that you point it out it’s no surprise they grew so much. Heritage also comes to mind. I remember after I beat the old Justice League into submission and they disbanded even TJ had good things to say about heritage.

It wasn’t a dig to LOD, Grumpy respects you dudes and so do I.

Stepdads is just a big mix with some good , some douche and they’ll take just about anyone with an open company slot so more like the McDonalds of alliances.

I kinda remember it differently. Justice League lasted for 3 months, during the first it got promoted to div.1 and then won the pyramid two straight months before I stopped playing. You were just beating your meat into submission looking at your multi's profile pic.

But you are right that Underground is smaller alliance since it is full of multi accounts, yours included lmao

• Upvote 8