Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

thats part of the reason I've had to move away from originally being 336k to 335k and then merging divisions together to make it stronger and turning other's into open ID... There just are enough fighters.....let me rephrase that, enough real fighters to sign...I can't expect to grow my org into bigger venues and break the top ten if all that I can sign are a bunch of fighters with minimum hype...or inactive. It really hurt when that great little run of just making a bunch of fighters to get to 340k so someone could open the first 340k ID org. Where are all those multi fighters between 338-339k at now?

thats part of the reason I've had to move away from originally being 336k to 335k and then merging divisions together to make it stronger and turning other's into open ID... There just are enough fighters.....let me rephrase that, enough real fighters to sign...I can't expect to grow my org into bigger venues and break the top ten if all that I can sign are a bunch of fighters with minimum hype...or inactive. It really hurt when that great little run of just making a bunch of fighters to get to 340k so someone could open the first 340k ID org. Where are all those multi fighters between 338-339k at now?

I'm telling you this is something else. I used to think someone was also accelerating the ID's around 339k to open an org but that argument went out the when the first 2 340k orgs opened, first FARTMMA and then GET REKT and then there was nothing. I know the GET REKT guys did not do it and I was happy with 340k taking its time as I opened my org with 2-3 creation tourneys and was busy anyways.

This time again we see this phenomena but we are shooting all the way from around 347k ?? that makes no sense dawgs.

It has to be some shadiness related to site activity or some BS like that.

I'm telling you this is something else. I used to think someone was also accelerating the ID's around 339k to open an org but that argument went out the when the first 2 340k orgs opened, first FARTMMA and then GET REKT and then there was nothing. I know the GET REKT guys did not do it and I was happy with 340k taking its time as I opened my org with 2-3 creation tourneys and was busy anyways.

This time again we see this phenomena but we are shooting all the way from around 347k ?? that makes no sense dawgs.

It has to be some shadiness related to site activity or some BS like that.

Is that to say that this is Mike creating these accounts to make the site look more active? That would explain being able to set the age to 39 on creation.

If an org doesn't open soon, I'm inclined to think that either someone is deliberately trying to hurt the ID orgs or that there is some weird bot program making accounts.

Is that to say that this is Mike creating these accounts to make the site look more active? That would explain being able to set the age to 39 on creation.

If an org doesn't open soon, I'm inclined to think that either someone is deliberately trying to hurt the ID orgs or that there is some weird bot program making accounts.

I doubt it's Mike, he wouldn't be replying to us trying to fix this if that was him, he would just go silent like he sometimes does.

No idea at this point and hoping Mike gives us some clarity now that he has the accounts and plenty of data to investigate.

• 1 month later...

New blood it seems :lol: :lol:

http://i67.tinypic.com/16ksyfr.png

Yeah I noticed this when I was checking newly created fighters to see what ID we were. Clicked on one of his fighters and noticed he made a bunch of fighters, then saw he started an org a couple days ago and just joined the game on the 11th. Most truly new managers would at least have made some kind of newbie type post once becoming VIP about starting a fight org or company. Never heard of this clown nor have I seen anything promoting his org which means some other VIP manager somewhere was trying to slide under the radar with this one, not that having 13 of the top 15 or 16 fighters that show up all being created in the same time, same location and signed to your org with all your fighters there. Ducking idiot

Yeah I noticed this when I was checking newly created fighters to see what ID we were. Clicked on one of his fighters and noticed he made a bunch of fighters, then saw he started an org a couple days ago and just joined the game on the 11th. Most truly new managers would at least have made some kind of newbie type post once becoming VIP about starting a fight org or company. Never heard of this clown nor have I seen anything promoting his org which means some other VIP manager somewhere was trying to slide under the radar with this one, not that having 13 of the top 15 or 16 fighters that show up all being created in the same time, same location and signed to your org with all your fighters there. Ducking idiot

It's a noob. None of the fighters are created 'properly' so to speak. And looking at his fights he doesn't understand energy management etc.

• Upvote 1

I saw the Clothing comany hype chart today and thought to myself, "Wow! How did Underground rise so fast?" After all, the whole Underground alliance and "lifestyle" were only thought up in May of this year by Tev Clark, someone who had played previously but had ony began playing again in February. I looked at the clothing company itself- owned by "Stacin Boy." his username? Clarkboy. Interestingly enough, Clarkboy signed up for MMATycoon 3 days after Tev Clark came back to the game. Furthermore, I saw that Underground's nutrition Co holder was on Discord, asking for someone to donate money to his friend, with the ID 42900. Again, I checked out both parties usernames- this one wasn't even well hidden. 42900's username: rahj123 . Underground Supplement's owners username: rahj125 . Y'all serious right now? These are particularly upsetting to me now, after giving up Groove Gear to start my own gym, when these guys are having their cake and eating it too. Now, the question is: are all accounts Tev Clark, or are there two different multi's in the same new, young alliance? You be the judge. image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

image3.png

• Upvote 3

I saw the Clothing comany hype chart today and thought to myself, "Wow! How did Underground rise so fast?" After all, the whole Underground alliance and "lifestyle" were only thought up in May of this year by Tev Clark, someone who had played previously but had ony began playing again in February. I looked at the clothing company itself- owned by "Stacin Boy." his username? Clarkboy. Interestingly enough, Clarkboy signed up for MMATycoon 3 days after Tev Clark came back to the game. Furthermore, I saw that Underground's nutrition Co holder was on Discord, asking for someone to donate money to his friend, with the ID 42900. Again, I checked out both parties usernames- this one wasn't even well hidden. 42900's username: rahj123 . Underground Supplement's owners username: rahj125 . Y'all serious right now? These are particularly upsetting to me now, after giving up Groove Gear to start my own gym, when these guys are having their cake and eating it too. Now, the question is: are all accounts Tev Clark, or are there two different multi's in the same new, young alliance? You be the judge. image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

image3.png

And another one gets exposed. Nice one, surprised TJ hasn't sniffed his ass out yet.

I put a lot of hard work into the designs for that shop. The clothing shop went up in the rankings cos of the sponsorships. Something else I had involvement with... Looks pretty dodgy, but I trust Tev. I have had contact with two of them at different points of time and they I'm pretty certain they weren't the same person. Not sure how one would prove it one way or the other?

• Upvote 1

I'm not implying that I think someone used multi's to take a clothing org to the top- I think your amazing designs and the sponsorships are what caused that- But I do think that 2 sets of people in the same alliance having similar usernames is very suspicious, especially when 3 of them are holding companies.

• Upvote 2

Lmao lmao look the ips up and i talked to mike about anything i do also i only have one account this right here is why this game cant take off and be a big one because to many cry babies i got over 9 people n my Alliance spent over $400 bucls last 2 months on vip also bought vip for like 4 people so check your facts bruh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You tell 'em Tev! Last time I looked on this thread Bwang and Laz Staz were up for scrutiny. A bit of a joke if you ask me.

Thanks for the compliment about the popart. I will add that Tev works damn hard and has put a lot of time in helping get these businesses up n'running. It's time for some new talent on the scene. Time to up the game!

• Downvote 1

Last Logins
Tev (120079) VIP Last Login:0
Clarkboy (127728) VIP Last Login:5

Last Logins
rahj123 (42900) Basic Last Login:0
rahj25 (95899) VIP Last Login:0
mnbvcxz030 (128698) Basic Last Login:1

He even outed himself in chat....

j6WrniB.png

He has no fighter that moved to Montreal and The fighter that moved was: 17 Jun, 2019 Monday - Fighter: Gene Steve Duterte moved base to - Montreal. The manager he's sharing IP with.

• Upvote 5

Last Logins
kingryan666 (106086) Basic Last Login:0
ninoy123 (106339) Basic Last Login:0
light123 (106576) Basic Last Login:0
Empi123 (108670) VIP Last Login:0
kc123 (110333) VIP Last Login:0
Dodong789 (126901) VIP Last Login:0

all 3 VIP have gyms. 2 VIP are in one alliance and the other not in that alliance only has the other 2 vips fighters there

Last Logins
Sharky (114268) Basic Last Login:997
mesta (126549) Basic Last Login:0
cerebralassasin (126602) VIP Last Login:0

I'm too lazy to research this one

• Upvote 2