EPL Seasons 7 & 8

JLP

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/4/4w7.jpg

"Loco Choco" Chocolate Al

Sign me up JLP. I love fighting too much to just be a sparbot. I'll try to give a few of these guys a run for their money. Fighting that often sounds way too good to not join! :D

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=138062

Ok, sign him for non openweight, I'll unretire him when this starts.

Welcome aboard.

The first few fighters have been signed for it. Keep signing up guys as this is a tournament you don't want to miss out on. Ask the pariticipants of last time if you don't believe me ;)

Participant of last time: Yeah it was aight, I guess.

My fighter Bastian Harris (213120) is good for the 175 and below.

The NYFN part of EPL is in fact at MW, but we decided to use a minimum weight to avoid seeing batamweights etc fight in it as well. So if you are ok with adding 4lbs at least to his weight, we'll sign him up for sure ;) Let me know please and if you have any questions Butch, you can always send me a PM.

I'm bumping this beacuse we are looking for some rugged(low injury) fighters to participate in the fastest paced and most exciting event in mmatycoon.

Fight weekly, win and you build sick hype fast. Guaranteed at least 3 million tycoon cash to the manager of the winning fighters of each season.

• Upvote 2

when we kicking off

Still 10 pounds to go hopefully i make the wieght in time

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=228880

We are going to have to push it back a few weeks because of the change in host org. Instead of early January, we are going to start in mid to late January (the 20th is my goal). So you do have plenty of time to lose that weight.

Hopefully this doesnt cause any inconvenience to any of our participants and will give us some extra time to do a little more recruiting. We can run the tournament with any number of fighters over ten and still have it work well, but getting to 20 is the goal. I havent heard back from Davies about the OW EPL in CEC, I'll post here if we have any changes there as well. I imagine that may be pushed back too just because it has filled a little slower than anticipated.

Im a bit fed up with Tycoon at the moment and might be taking a break from it.

Its not cool to have a fighter booked for a tourney if you're not sure you will be around to accept contracts and fights.

Hence, I'm pulling Galdra Kiddi from EPL at this point, so there is a "semi early" space for someone else to fill in.

Good luck guys and may the best man win.

Im a bit fed up with Tycoon at the moment and might be taking a break from it.

Its not cool to have a fighter booked for a tourney if you're not sure you will be around to accept contracts and fights.

Hence, I'm pulling Galdra Kiddi from EPL at this point, so there is a "semi early" space for someone else to fill in.

Good luck guys and may the best man win.

No problem. It has happened to everyone who's been around for a while at some point.