Re-newing sponsorships "manually"

Hindenpeter

Little thing that annoys me a bit, i don't know how big of a fix this is, but:

If a fighter has two sponsors you can only renew the current sponsorship but not offer him a different offer (more money or a different item) - you can do that if the fighter has an open spot - he gets the offer and it gets booked as renewal, if he takes it

Into this problem plays that you can't renew the sponsorships if you don't have Item you gave them on stock, and then you get the above problem (having to chancel the sponsorship completely and maybe taking a hit in hype - and then wait for them to retake the sponsorship)

the solutions are either

1. if you click on the renewal-symbol you get to offer them a change in conditions (and have a button for "offer same as before" or the textfield filled with current contract options) and if you check the boxes and go "renew all checked" it just offers the same

or

2. you can offer somebody you sponsor a new-sponsorship manually (with the new-sponsorship-mask) and it doesn't get blocked by him having two sponsors

whatever solution is easier would be fine - but it would be a great help for day-to-day sponsorship dealings - and I have let sponsorships rum out because of this - which shouldn't be

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think there should be varied options, a mass send offer to people you tick, a resend option and a manual one.

totally - but for now i would be fine with a quick workaround like the 2. one of my solutions or anything that would be fast and easy for mike

- as far as i have read in your other thread mentor, mass offer option is on the way

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah, this can be a be a real problem if you have a load of sponsored fighters. I think there should be the option to send a "blanket" or "mass" renew offer. Basically you simply pick the guys you want renewed and choose the terms to send them.

With sponsorships usually it is the same or similar offers you send to people, but this is one of those that will help a lot for the nutrition and clothing companies

is there any option to cancel all sponserships simul. ?

I dont think there is, and it wouldnt make much sense, since you have already paid the fighters.

• 2 weeks later...

is it possible to send sponsership of all fighters of same managers at once? if not i should work just as invite to manager by gym.

Nope. But i agree, there should be such an option. It would save you 10x or even 20x the time to send out offers. It is a shame that the sponsorship part of the game is not getting some love