UFC P4P Rankings - What do you think?

Rei

Khabib should of got off the bus.

"McGregor did more to hype UFC 223 in 30 minutes than the UFC did in 3 months"

btw... Nick/Nate Diaz anybody? They've scuffled with Khabib's crew before and chairs have been thrown. Jon Jones and DC tumbled on stage. Hell they even staged the Wanderlei Silva vs Sonnen TUF shit.

a lot of people think Conor is a raging coke head... I haven't seen any evidence of that. They seriously think he's scarfacing lines of powder and running around the UFC willy nilly. This the same dude who snatched Jose Aldo's belt and jumped off the cage and ran at him in the crowd - was he high on coke then? I've seen maybe 1 video where he looks pretty fucked up and it's definitely alcohol related so it's hard to tell if the white stuff was involved or not, but him going WWE on the bus was retaliation for making Artem look like a bitch, and a way to hype the fight between Conor and Khabib.

• Upvote 1

Untitled_2.0.jpg

Mcgregor going to see the judge. He'll get his bond and be out on the streets in a few hours. I doubt the judge will stop him from leaving the country, but its possible because of his history of violent and irrational behavior. My guess is that he scurries back to Ireland and enters into re-hab.

Mcgregor going to see the judge. He'll get his bond and be out on the streets in a few hours. I doubt the judge will stop him from leaving the country, but its possible because of his history of violent and irrational behavior. My guess is that he scurries back to Ireland and enters into re-hab.

scurries back to Ireland? probably.

enters rehab? no.

• Upvote 1

Says a guy who cites high school wrestling as his argument that Alvarez is a top wrestler. Blind nut hugging at it's finest. You're the kind of goof who became a McGregor fan after the Aldo fight.

Says a guy who cites high school wrestling as his argument that Alvarez is a top wrestler. Blind nut hugging at it's finest. You're the kind of goof who became a McGregor fan after the Aldo fight.

Fought one wrestler? He's fought plenty more than one wrestler. Maybe not all elite. But there was Chad and Eddie. And plenty of other lesser wrestlers that still outclassed McGregor in that department.

Same as the other thread. Just making shit up to support your own bullshit.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...