i love this game :) but.....

maybe i'm doing something wrong :)

because i'm loosing and loosing ..

possible explanations

1) my fighters are very young and need train ...and train ,,,,,and not fights ...

2) maybe better some QFC fights ..and not ORG's in the begining .,,,

3) i'm not matching the right tactics ...

4) my fighters never reach 90% energy all week .....

litle of all :)

anyway ..i'm absolutly in love with this game :)

And never train your fighter under 90% energy... if he hits 90% energy and you still have multiple training sessions left in the week, let him rest 1 day with no training and get his energy back into the mid 90% range and finish training...Your greatest gains will come between 90-100% energy and anything below 90 you start getting a decline in quality...the exception is if your going into a saturday PM session with 89% or something, go ahead and train since you automatically get sunday off.

And never train your fighter under 90% energy... if he hits 90% energy and you still have multiple training sessions left in the week, let him rest 1 day with no training and get his energy back into the mid 90% range and finish training...Your greatest gains will come between 90-100% energy and anything below 90 you start getting a decline in quality...the exception is if your going into a saturday PM session with 89% or something, go ahead and train since you automatically get sunday off.

even in that case - if you finish the Saturday PM session with less than 90% you won't gain enough energy on Sunday to get back to 100% for the next week. the low energy will just pile up and you'll need more rest sessions the next week. so NEVER train under 90% energy IMO.

• 5 weeks later...

i don't know.

the 1ª is from my brother who start playing this game, then i see hw playing and i crete my account which is the 2ª that you refer. .