holding a event with low hype fighters affect org hype?

If you set it up right, the damage might be minimal, like lower rating and money but it may balance out with other events, plus depending on how many people are in it, you can add people with higher hype in other matches.

• Upvote 1

Every event's rating kinda reflects on the org hype. You could keep 1-2 high hyped fights from your other divisions for main and co-main event, because those two fights have the biggest influence on event rating and also increase a bit the production values so your org's hype remains unharmed.

• Upvote 2

Every event's rating kinda reflects on the org hype. You could keep 1-2 high hyped fights from your other divisions for main and co-main event, because those two fights have the biggest influence on event rating and also increase a bit the production values so your org's hype remains unharmed.

this

and also the event gets a hand in rating from the previous event or it used to work like that im not sure it still does though

i used to have two events on same day.i would first analyze how many low hyped fighters were to sent fight offers for that particular day.if say 20 fighters with 0 to 50 hype are available to fight then i would there will be 10 fight offers so just put 5 fight offers in event 1 and 5 on to event 2.Recognize your top most hyped fighters available for that week and the four best hyped fighters will form the main events of those two events. same procedure for co main events with next hyped fighters.fill the remaining spots as you please.use tycoon tools if you arent already.

they key for me was to guage how often a manager likes to fight.this could backfire if lots of manager go inactive or just decide to ignore fight offers for whatever reasons.You could fuck up two events in a day you see.You can take it if some low hyped fighters doesnt accept or lets the offer hang it.if in case top hyped fighters does not accept then you gotta have replacement in mind as well.all this seems like a lot of work but its all about recognizing patterns.

i have had events with only 7-9 fights.If one event does bad other one makes up for it.same day loss if there is and same day gain.worked like a charm for me.Death Squad on good days would be 11-12th ranked while around 15-17th ranked at worse.

• Upvote 1