First attempt at selling Avatars, Graphics, etc

MiikeSnow

They are nice but to diversify my collection,I'll just buy American gif.

instead of Kennedy try cro cop pic there and I'll buy that too.

crop1.jpg crop2.jpg

Have a look at these two. As always, don't feel pressured into buying anything. If you do want one, just have it and pay me whatever you thinks reasonable, I'm not one to demand a minimum fee

Only got one accepted so far man. So I sent 60k first.

Not sure what's happening to the other one it doesn't appear in the rejected avatars list either so maybe it's still pending on Mike's side?

No idea what happened to that other avatar. I did message Mike but of course he's a busy man.

I received mail for the one that was approved. Any idea if I will receive a mail for any avatar that is rejected? Or no message at all?

No idea what happened to that other avatar. I did message Mike but of course he's a busy man.

I received mail for the one that was approved. Any idea if I will receive a mail for any avatar that is rejected? Or no message at all?

You get a pm with even for rejection,it also states the reason for doing so.yet you can't stop cursing mike for holding on to avatars for days only to reject it. :P
  • Upvote 1

crop1.jpg crop2.jpg

Have a look at these two. As always, don't feel pressured into buying anything. If you do want one, just have it and pay me whatever you thinks reasonable, I'm not one to demand a minimum fee

both are Perfect.Bought the first.if someone wants the latter fell free to buy it.

Hey man, the avatar I purchased got rejected by Mike Tycoon on the premise of "that really clear line between the top and the bottom of the head could do with smoothing out. turn up the contrast and it's really obvious."

and then when I enquired further; " on the left as we look at it you could get away with saying it was lighting but on the right of the face it's too pronounced. top half of the face is a lot redder than the bottom half which is more yellow."

and

and yeah i mean under the eyes. if you belod it a bit better with a 20% eraser tool with a gradient edge, it would be fine im sure

if you could see to it, that would be great/

Hey man, the avatar I purchased got rejected by Mike Tycoon on the premise of "that really clear line between the top and the bottom of the head could do with smoothing out. turn up the contrast and it's really obvious."

and then when I enquired further; " on the left as we look at it you could get away with saying it was lighting but on the right of the face it's too pronounced. top half of the face is a lot redder than the bottom half which is more yellow."

and

and yeah i mean under the eyes. if you belod it a bit better with a 20% eraser tool with a gradient edge, it would be fine im sure

if you could see to it, that would be great/

Either try this, or let me know and I can give your money back

bowen3.jpg