First build and sliders in about 4 years

clydebankblitz

At least you scored KO Power and somewhat Decent chin.

well his KO power is only true if it pops on the right side.

When KO power is scored on the left side it might be due to a glitch when testing with more than Useless(--) strength, experienced managers call this "Fake KO power".

This is why we always test with 1 strength.

Based on the 37 single landed punches and 7 Combos landed with little effect I`m gonna go out on a limb and say that it`s looking like Bram has Fake KO Power.

Now, I strongly disagree with a somewhat descent chin also. He got barely touched (11 times only) during an almost 15 minute fight by the worst build (balanced) and no power dude (Determined hidden) so he would have to continue testing in my humble opinion.

The only positive I see from this fight is the only 30-35% Morale loss.

I would insta-sack but if he has ultra fast learning speed (7+) I would keep testing until something pops on the right TOTT

Now, If he tested with 1 (--) strength this is a keeper.

Hope that helps, good luck

• Downvote 3

This claim of fake KO power on the left TOTT is suspect btw.

I've yet to reveal hiddens from a fighter that popped "KO power" on the left that was under X amount, and I won't reveal X but it definitely means KO power...

Poraan (Jorma Oltsu) told me the same thing when reveal hiddens tool was released and sent me some of his fighters reveals. I only test useless str and still got some "fake KO Power" that end up showing Heavy Hands/Big Right Hand later on on the right TOTT.

Dunno if "Fake KO Power" is lower or not than "real" KO power, but its def KO power.

• Upvote 1

That all makes the game seem spectacularly unfun to me.

Yeah, and to what karter said it is not 10000% proven but many managers suspect it.

This is why we test with 1 strength so that when KO power pops on the left we are sure it is true KO power.

Just trying to help, what was unfun to me was keeping fighters for waaay too long thinking they had potential just to learn about a year later some key things about fighter building.

I would keep testing to be honest, like I mentioned in my long post.

• Downvote 3

Now, I strongly disagree with a somewhat descent chin also. He got barely touched (11 times only) during an almost 15 minute fight by the worst build (balanced) and no power dude (Determined hidden) so he would have to continue testing in my humble opinion.

The only positive I see from this fight is the only 30-35% Morale loss.

I would insta-sack but if he has ultra fast learning speed (7+) I would keep testing until something pops on the right TOTT

Now, If he tested with 1 (--) strength this is a keeper.

Hope that helps, good luck

Kurgen Bram has the better chin. Will he look to stand and bang today?

You have too much time on your hands to argue Camara. Somewhat decent no doubt.

Not arguing dude.

I have read about the text giving hints of chin but I always keep Granites and Solid Chins. For text hints I like "he didn`t seem fazed" after an opponent connects hard with my guy`s chin.

All I`m saying based on this fight is that he should keep testing until something else pops on the TOTT.

Or he can take a chance and he will find out in 6-7 fights anyways. If he ends up getting finished 3/6 times then he has his answer the hard way.

But based on the above fight this is not a fighter I would park and train no way.

Not arguing dude.

I have read about the text giving hints of chin but I always keep Granites and Solid Chins. For text hints I like "he didn`t seem fazed" after an opponent connects hard with my guy`s chin.

All I`m saying based on this fight is that he should keep testing until something else pops on the TOTT.

Or he can take a chance and he will find out in 6-7 fights anyways. If he ends up getting finished 3/6 times then he has his answer the hard way.

But based on the above fight this is not a fighter I would park and train no way.

All text in the middle of a fight is flavor text. Has nothing to do with anything.

all text equates to randomly generated single shots, combo, td, etc.

Tapping to strikes has nothing to do with heart it is a randomly generated TKO finish. Could of just as easily been flying knee KO. "Power of a viper" has nothing to do with power, just flavor text.

there is no "fake KO power". If you pop KO power on the left it means you have a minimum KO power lvl of X.

the knowledge of these things is what separates the king from the multi-cheating, record padding, peasants like Camara.

advice to all incoming noobs and ppl with questions, go to the vets. The elite for answers. If you ask on the forums you will often get misinformation from simpletons.

• Upvote 6

there is no "fake KO power". If you pop KO power on the left it means you have a minimum KO power lvl of X.

Well since you won`t reveal what X is that is the perfect definition of Fake KO Power.

Again, I`m not arguing here. Unless he tested with 1 strength he should 100% keep testing. Hey if it`s real KO Power it will transfer to the right at some point as Heavy Handed.

But that will only happen if he doesn`t blast his strength and Conditioning so he starts popping very strong, etc everywhere.

What I`m telling OP is to test asap before he settles on this guy, as he might not have a keeper.

All text in the middle of a fight is flavor text. Has nothing to do with anything.

all text equates to randomly generated single shots, combo, td, etc.

Tapping to strikes has nothing to do with heart it is a randomly generated TKO finish. Could of just as easily been flying knee KO. "Power of a viper" has nothing to do with power, just flavor text.

the knowledge of these things is what separates the king from the multi-cheating, record padding, peasants like Camara.

advice to all incoming noobs and ppl with questions, go to the vets. The elite for answers. If you ask on the forums you will often get misinformation from simpletons.

giphy.gif

Damn this got angrier than "Fuck sake I got subbed with 3 seconds to go" haha. I'm mostly playing with sliders since I was always more of an org guy than a fighter guy but I'll see if Bram or my new guy train okay.

Would be easier if I had VIP but apparently filtering myself 3mil through my company is chump change in 2020 so I might have to start an org to keep VIP if I buy it.

Damn this got angrier than "Fuck sake I got subbed with 3 seconds to go" haha. I'm mostly playing with sliders since I was always more of an org guy than a fighter guy but I'll see if Bram or my new guy train okay.

Would be easier if I had VIP but apparently filtering myself 3mil through my company is chump change in 2020 so I might have to start an org to keep VIP if I buy it.

dont see why you dont just buy 3 months or 6 months.

this game is practically impossible to play properly without assistant.

lol Don`t mind Karter`s theatrics :) my investors did advise me his short man syndrome would kick in once bested.. NOW IMAGINE 3 TIMES LOLOLOL

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65213

This has been a great year for the Tri-Champ, if you have any other questions I am happy to answer.

dont see why you dont just buy 3 months or 6 months.

this game is practically impossible to play properly without assistant.

lol Don`t mind Karter`s theatrics :) my investors did advise me his short man syndrome would kick in once bested.. NOW IMAGINE 3 TIMES LOLOLOL

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65213

This has been a great year for the Tri-Champ, if you have any other questions I am happy to answer.

Blake's gotta go to a chiropractor from carrying your team to the finish line.

"For text hints I like "he didn`t seem fazed" after an opponent connects hard with my guy`s chin."

This is misinformation. I assumed you'd know that but it's not uncommon for Noobs to make that mistake.

iirc the only indicators in between the lines of flavor text are related to fighter build (disproportionate height/weight) and what you've been training.

• Upvote 3

Well since you won`t reveal what X is that is the perfect definition of Fake KO Power.

Again, I`m not arguing here. Unless he tested with 1 strength he should 100% keep testing. Hey if it`s real KO Power it will transfer to the right at some point as Heavy Handed.

But that will only happen if he doesn`t blast his strength and Conditioning so he starts popping very strong, etc everywhere.

What I`m telling OP is to test asap before he settles on this guy, as he might not have a keeper.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1008805

well I have this guy pop Ko power on the left, I put Useless-- STR on him and bwalah. It's not Fake ?

Blake's gotta go to a chiropractor from carrying your team to the finish line.

"For text hints I like "he didn`t seem fazed" after an opponent connects hard with my guy`s chin."

This is misinformation. I assumed you'd know that but it's not uncommon for Noobs to make that mistake.

iirc the only indicators in between the lines of flavor text are related to fighter build (disproportionate height/weight) and what you've been training.

There is no "i" in Team

But there is one in Tri-Champ :)

Your funds (about 100 USD) have gone to great lenghts to buy VIP and then donate or resell it at a much reduced cost to managers coming back to the game or newbies so no need to be so mad really. Think of me like a BLM Robin YOURHood LOL

And no you won`t see me advertising my deeds all over the forum like Aspire mathematically challenged donations thread or the stoopid Noob Fund 2.0 that is barely active because Sharts never checks the thread lol But those that know know :)

HAHAHAHA

dbe19b5fe4f52ade49a498d0f5874095.jpg

• Downvote 3