Convicted Weather Report

Rambo

This weekend you can expect to see heavy rain and a lot of thunder & lightning. Tropical Storm Kick-Ass is expected to arrive Sunday Night and anticipated to last until Monday.

Today you will have heavy rain during the morning, and there's a high chance that Rory Lyons gets struck down by lightning thrown from the hands of a descendent of Zeus, so you can expect scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. Heavy showers and stormy skies in the evening.

Tropical storm Kick-Ass will go into full effect on Sunday at 6PM (LA/LV), so be prepared for lots of lightning and heavy thunder, but don't worry folks, the night will end with a glimpse of tomorrow's sunshine after Moses Diggs hoist his Light Heavyweight championship into the air once he finishes beating Orville into a disabled state of unconsciousness.

:mf_popcorn1: BrainSmasher, you already know where that popcorn goes.

• Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EULHIT_igY8

Diggs has his opponent pinned against the cage, landing some nasty ground and pound that is really making a bit of a mess out of Redenbacher's face.

The ref warns both fighters not to hold the cage as they work up against the meshing.

Diggs scores with a couple of good head shots there.

Diggs scoring with strikes but Redenbacher is staying in there.

Diggs unloading with bombs!

Redenbacher is rocked!

Redenbacher is looking to get to half guard.

Redenbacher is still in real trouble! Can Diggs finish him?

Diggs softens up his opponent with a couple of shots there and then CRACK! One massive shot lands there and Redenbacher is out cold! Diggs jumps to his feet and celebrates on the cage with the fans, who are, quite frankly, going absolutely mental!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:55 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Moses Diggs!

Moses Diggs retains his light heavyweight title!

Post fight, Moses Diggs stared into the camera and said "I am a baaad man!"

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/MoDiggs.jpg

"One Bad Man" Moses Diggs 28-4 (#1 LHW / #3 P4P)

We're here with EMPIRE's undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion of the World and Blitzkrieg Hall of Famer, "One Bad Man" Moses Diggs! Greetings Moses. You just knocked out your nemesis Orville Redenbacher 1 minute 55 seconds in the 3rd round, winning the trilogy of your rivalry. How does it feel?

Moses Diggs: "I really wanted to pound his ugly mug through the canvas, so gettin the knockout felt great. I feel like Aloha Hoi could of won Knockout Of The Night - he's a freak of nature - he hits like a truck, but BankRupt just handed me a KOTN bonus check worth $20,000 so I couldn't feel any better, 20 grand baby! Sorry Hoi... Ladies, drinks on me tonight!"

It was an epic fight, and the crowd was going nuts. Local news reports that it registered as a small earthquake on the Richter Scale. You and Orville have a history of bad blood, after he scored a KO victory over you in your first fight, the bad blood came out on Brother Hec's "Blitz Face Off", and you backed up your smack talk and reclaimed your LHW title in the rematch:

Diggs postures up and connects with a big shot that has rocked Redenbacher badly. He's trying desperately to grab hold of Diggs around the waist but Diggs pushes him off and unloads with more strikes, forcing the referee to jump in and save him! Diggs is the winner by TKO! Diggs jumps onto the cage and shouts into the camera. "We did it momma!"

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:35 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Moses Diggs!

Moses Diggs is the new light heavyweight champion!

Moses Diggs took some time post fight to say the following; "You can take that popcorn and shove it up your retarded managers ass - I am a baaad man".

The first display of your brutal ground n' pound action after out striking him in the second round. After the fight Orville Redenbacher's management complained and demanded an instant rematch, claiming you were a bitch for taking him down and caught him off guard but you have proof that the takedowns were expected?

Yes, yes I do. My management team contacted his manager after our first fight, when I lost.

Chris Karter Jun 24, 2012 01:30 GMT

Good win man, good win. Moses will bounce back and kick that ass in the rematch.

Dwayne Perry Jun 24, 2012 07:25 GMT

Thank you! I was worried when you took me down. Good job mixing it up.

That was the day after our first fight. Three months later, the day after our second fight when I pounded Orville's face to a pulp, he claimed that he wasn't expecting the takedowns and didn't gameplan for him. I'm sure I just knocked him into amnesia, and he wasn't in the right state of mind after those comments. In the end, Orville Redenbacher went through the gauntlet and earned his rematch. I'll be honest I didn't think he could do it, but he proved he's a tough son'of a bitch and he earned his title shot - just as I had to earn my rematch with him - he showed up and fought a good fight but I was the better man tonight and I proved that I'm the more dominant fighter. If he can earn his rematch again, we can throw down a 4th time, a 5th time, I don't discriminate - I'm not a rich white guy or a poor black man - I'll fight em again, that's what I do, I fight and cash checks.

Well you certainly have made a living financially in MMA, fighting and headlining some of best cards on the planet. After tonight, you've been featured on the two highest rated events in the history of MMATycoon. EMP 5: Ambrosia (998.91) on the main event against Redenbacher and BNY 140: Our Finest Hour (1,003.00) where you TKO'd Bruno Rafael Batista Da Silva, what does this say about you?

I sell tickets, put fans in the stands, and I deserve every dollar I make.

We won't argue that. At the moment you're considered the #1 Light Heavyweight and one of the P4P best fighters in the world. You said you don't discriminate against opponents, are there any fighters out there you would like to fight?

Snake The Pendelum already ducked a fight against me, but my dream fight would be a rematch with Jeremy Tonal. I'd love to throwdown with him again and I promise it'd be a much better fight this time around - win, lose, or draw. Jeremy Tonal, Mike Holmes, Boba Fett, Thomas Stark - I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm a baaaaaaad man! Want some? Come get some!

Well he's retired, and after his recent losing streak we don't expect that he'd come back to fight a BAMF like you. Who do you think will be your next opponent?

Boba Fett. He's the highest ranked fighter on a winning streak that's signed to EMPIRE, and he's managed by Johnny Wonnut. Bring it on Boba. I'll knock your ass back down to 185.

Confident as always. It will be a great fight and one we look forward to seeing. Thanks for answering the questions, and good luck in your next fight.

Hell yeah, I can't wait. Maybe we can break another record.

I wish he could have fought STP.

STP ducks.

• Upvote 3

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/MoDiggs.jpg

"One Bad Man" Moses Diggs 28-4 (#1 LHW / #3 P4P)

Well he's retired, and after his recent losing streak we don't expect that he'd come back to fight a BAMF like you. Who do you think will be your next opponent?

Boba Fett. He's the highest ranked fighter on a winning streak that's signed to EMPIRE, and he's managed by Johnny Wonnut. Bring it on Boba. I'll knock your ass back down to 185.

Be careful what you wish for Moses Diggs. You now get the PRIVILEGE of stepping in the cage with the greatest middleweight in MMA Tycoon history! After you lose, don't go begging Empire management for a rematch. Don't go blaming the referee or the judges for blatant racism. Don't be a whiny baby. It's not going to help you. Nothing can help you. You might as well just hand over that coveted Light Heavyweight title right now. Boba Fett is very charitable. After he takes your title, he has promised me that he won't let you lapse back to a life of food stamps, WIC and Obamacare. He'll let you use your Obamaphone to call him from time to time to subsidize a nice, comfortable lifestyle. That's just the kind of guy he is. So, don't be mad when he takes your title.

• Upvote 1

Be careful what you wish for Moses Diggs. You now get the PRIVILEGE of stepping in the cage with the greatest middleweight in MMA Tycoon history! After you lose, don't go begging Empire management for a rematch. Don't go blaming the referee or the judges for blatant racism. Don't be a whiny baby. It's not going to help you. Nothing can help you. You might as well just hand over that coveted Light Heavyweight title right now. Boba Fett is very charitable. After he takes your title, he has promised me that he won't let you lapse back to a life of food stamps, WIC and Obamacare. He'll let you use your Obamaphone to call him from time to time to subsidize a nice, comfortable lifestyle. That's just the kind of guy he is. So, don't be mad when he takes your title.

The refs jewed Moses Diggs out of a title in his title defense against Vince Noir, after 1 pety cut the ref paused to have it looked at & the doc stopped the fight. After such an abrupt ending I initiated an investigation & my sources discovered he was in cahoots with the referee & doctor. Once the shananagins were unraveled & I discovered their dirty plot to steal the title away from the glorified champion, the ref & doc accepted their fate honorably, but Vince Noir was so scared of his future encounter & rematch with Moses Diggs that he entered the witness protection program for almost 6 months. He disappeared off the map & briefly retired. He returned to MMA half the man he was when he stole the title. Legend has it that Diggs found a man named Noel Fielding, & Moses beat the Vince Noir out of him.

Boba Fett don't hit harder than Moses Diggs. He can't out strike Moses Diggs. He can't out wrestle Moses Diggs. Boba should spare his generosity for the doctors & surgeons that will be piecing his broken body back together again. Moses knows crack whores that punch harder than Boba Fett. He is going to knock Boba Fett out of LHW & into retirement, he'll disappear as quickly as he did after Han Solo knocked him into the Sarlacc pit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwC_o_fcW1s

When Boba Fett reaches his retirement home, he can swap exagerated stories of how great his legendary career was with any other washed up bum willing to listen:

Moses Diggs will be Boba Fett's downfall just as Han Solo was in a galaxy, far, far, away...

• 3 years later...