Experienced Player looking for business opportunities.

kBEAST

Oh well. Can't help myself. You're fucking retarded and it kills me Lmao. You thought beast was your friend and he lit you up lmao

Why don't you go pretend to be in a fight? Or better yet, fuck off completely? You don't even play, why are you here? What sort of no life, waste of space needs to hang around a forum where nobody likes him. Fucking pathetic.

• Downvote 2

Nice video. You couldn't think up an actual response? It's okay, go back to your colouring book kid.

Fuck you and you mamma hahaahhahaahahaahhahajahajajaajjaa

Good one kid. I see you've evolved from "I know you are but what am I" to insulting people's parents. Good work, keep it up, don't let anyone tell you your disability will prevent you from excelling in life. :)

We got one dude in humors who likely has the brain of a child (how else would he think it normal to post some the shit he does), who doesn't even play the game and just trolls the forums.

And we got the other dude in arlen who had a tantrum, cracked the sads and threatened to leave the forums for 2 seconds before coming back.

Now they spend there time having childish arguments with each other while being some of the only people in the game to call others 'kid'. The fucking irony.

http://i66.tinypic.com/ae5j5s.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We got one dude in humors who likely has the brain of a child (how else would he think it normal to post some the shit he does), who doesn't even play the game and just trolls the forums.

And we got the other dude in arlen who had a tantrum, cracked the sads and threatened to leave the forums for 2 seconds before coming back.

Now they spend there time having childish arguments with each other while being some of the only people in the game to call others 'kid'. The fucking irony.

http://i66.tinypic.com/ae5j5s.png

I wonder what that says about the guy that can't help but involve himself in it. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1