KT QFC

SteelPenn

I have created a few 16 year old KT fighters but have no way to fight them one time to see hiddens as there is only an MMA style QFC set up.

Can we have a KT only QFC for testing out our young KT fighters?

This is a terrible idea IMO since you would be waiting forever for a K1 QFC. Every fighter that is 16 and only starts with MT or boxing is in the same boat so i don't see a need for K1 QFCs , i just gave a few of my 16yo guys that only have MT QFC fights and they did fine.

This is a terrible idea IMO since you would be waiting forever for a K1 QFC. Every fighter that is 16 and only starts with MT or boxing is in the same boat so i don't see a need for K1 QFCs , i just gave a few of my 16yo guys that only have MT QFC fights and they did fine.

Your not making sence here, if you enter your KT fighter in a QFC and he face a wrestler its over as your KT fighter would have No ground game or takedown deff. It is not a fair way to test KT fighters.

I would rather wait forever as you say then get screwed by facing ground fighters in an MMA match with a KT fighter.

But that's the point: there's not enough ppl with kt only fighters. If u want to test kt fighters find a kt org with new recruits. You may have to organise something with a kt org and even find them opponents to sign and such... other than that, you would have to be like everyone else and put him in the qfc and hope he doesn't lose. What's one qfc loss? I'm sure noone will hold it against you.

But that's the point: there's not enough ppl with kt only fighters. If u want to test kt fighters find a kt org with new recruits. You may have to organise something with a kt org and even find them opponents to sign and such... other than that, you would have to be like everyone else and put him in the qfc and hope he doesn't lose. What's one qfc loss? I'm sure noone will hold it against you.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Sign your fighter to a 1-fight contract with an Org. like EFFA in Amsterdam.

Your not making sence here, if you enter your KT fighter in a QFC and he face a wrestler its over as your KT fighter would have No ground game or takedown deff. It is not a fair way to test KT fighters.

I would rather wait forever as you say then get screwed by facing ground fighters in an MMA match with a KT fighter.

No it makes sense, im saying my 16yo's that only have MT clinch, kicks and srike D are the same as testing a KT fighter. You would also have everyone just start there guys with stand up skills call them a KT fighter for 1 fight and give them a "KT QFC"., Its just luck of the draw i suppose and like the other guys said just sign them to a KT org and test them if its that big of a deal to you.

I would bet that the number of KT fighters would shoot up. I've created mostly grapplers but I would create at least a few KT fighters I have the option to fight KT right from the start.

Ok I understand, thanks for the advice