Fantasy Premier League 2011-2012

MMATycoon

That's 50 teams then :)

6 months to the main league winner and 3 months to the VS league winner.

Both leagues are incredibly huge. Why not 6 months to both league winners?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent like 7 hours on this yesterday... this is my equivalent of Tycoon. Made a spreadsheet with a load of conditional formatting and stats in :P I've made about 100 transfers so far. My team now looks awful compared to what it started like but I'm doing it based on fixtures.

I must have gone back and re-done team from scratch 10 times. I know I will be kicking myself because of all of the players that have been in my team and then removed. You can bet that these will be the superstars in the first month!

I just picked people i would actualy hire for a dreamteam, didnt do much thinking in regards to stats... im re-thinking my policy!

Check out the info links I posted a few posts back Temp.

Yeah, I tried at around 11pm, wouldn't do anything. And still down for me. Need to change Fabregas - since he's off. :( Our season is going to pot before it's even started!

I'm so irritated, registered a little while ago with a random team with the intention of picking my players last night. It seemed to be down all last night and this morning so I now go into the season who god knows who in my team. Guess I'll be using my wildcard pretty early

I'm so irritated, registered a little while ago with a random team with the intention of picking my players last night. It seemed to be down all last night and this morning so I now go into the season who god knows who in my team. Guess I'll be using my wildcard pretty early

That's crappy for people who wanted to wait till the last minute. They said free changes until 11 Am today and then let the site get locked up. I'm glad I had my team almost finished. I was only going to take Gareth Bale out (for now) as Tottenham will miss a game and I was going to get Enrique now that he's gone from Newcastle to Liverpool, so not so bad but I would be pretty mad if I had a random team.

There were similar problems last year with The Sun Dream Team (which you had to pay for last year). That ended up with me writing to them half-way through the season telling them to fuck off and promising never to use their fantasy football ever again.

I just can't understand why any high profile business, especially these national newspapers with all their capital, can't fucking run an online game properly? Even if it's free it's a disgrace.

I hope this will sort itself out, but last year with The Sun it started in a similar way and went from bad to worse, so now I feel pretty pessimistic.

And Cahill just scored and I dropped him last time I logged in lol.

I got stuck with the transfers, had a couple of Everton players in there as they were due for a good season but with selling but not buying I had to get rid. Plus man utd are playing guys I didn't expect so had to get them while they're cheap :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up 2 ninth!!! I got Arteta in now that hes playing for arsenal, he'll defo get some points if he stays injury free.

Also, got some Stoke players, 2 of my back 4 are stoke and I've got there goalkeeper as well.

Doing well so far considering this is the first time I've had a fantasy team.

I have only checked my team once since i did it... probably not the best idea...Are the games only on the weekends?? Also can you trade players in and out between games? Is there a maximum amount of trades you can use? and finally how long does teh season go for??

Anyone that loses to the Stu_Pidasol's should be ashamed of themselves.