Ascension is free for a good home

JLP

What's happened to ascension then? Why close up?

I bought the Ascension roster to merge with Underground, if the new owner changes the name i will switch to Underground:Ascension

So someone can just make Ascension into an Id restricted org now right? It's just an empty org since selling the roster over.

Yup. I think that would be the best use for it. It would be pretty profitable even early, the hype would eventually drop to where the fighters are, but that would be after a decent amount of events.

Yup. I think that would be the best use for it. It would be pretty profitable even early, the hype would eventually drop to where the fighters are, but that would be after a decent amount of events.

Would you consider asking any new owner to change the name and logo please mate ?? With so many fighters moving over to Underground i think its only right that i acknowledge and keep the name alive

• Downvote 1

Tbh I would prefer if Ascension kept it's name, in the event JLP closed it down or if he gives it away. It's one of those orgs that has a lot of history, and seeing it under any other name wouldn't look right. As much as I like Underground as an org, it has it's own history. Ascension has merged before, into CEC, and both orgs kept their own names, the right move in the end. Davies did a great job with the org, and I would say Ascension under JLP was a criminally underrated org. Regardless, I'll only have good memories of my time fighting in Ascension.

• Upvote 2

Tbh I would prefer if Ascension kept it's name, in the event JLP closed it down or if he gives it away. It's one of those orgs that has a lot of history, and seeing it under any other name wouldn't look right. As much as I like Underground as an org, it has it's own history. Ascension has merged before, into CEC, and both orgs kept their own names, the right move in the end. Davies did a great job with the org, and I would say Ascension under JLP was a criminally underrated org. Regardless, I'll only have good memories of my time fighting in Ascension.

Was never one to agree with GBK before I left, but on this rare occasion feel the same way about Ascension keeping the name for history purposes.

• 2 weeks later...