Introduce yourself...

admin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, My name is Karl, I was born in Seattle Washington USA. I am 27 years old.

I started watching MMA in the year 2000, I watched boxing my entire life, since I was a baby (not so much over the last 5 years)...

I wrestled and studied fighting books in middle school.

I started training a little bit when I was 14-15 before going through depression.

I didn't do any training again until a few years ago, then I took a year off, got out of shape, and took my first cage fight. (very out of shape)

I got submitted with 30 seconds left in the round but I could barely breathe the entire time because

my opponent landed two knees directly on my sternum. Also, I was fighting at my walk around weight,

while my opponent cut weight, he was a lot stronger than I, I had a 3rd degree burn on my left foot I got the night before the fight,

and a broken toe on my right foot from 5 days prior to the fight.

I have been on and off training since the last June and I am planning on taking it a lot more seriously as soon as I get my money right.

I am currently (0-1) in amateur cage fighting but I have some freakishly scary kicks, usually, when I kick a heavy bag, people look over to see who is hitting the bag so hard. I have a lot of friends in the fight game both amateur and professionally(mostly amateur), I had a buddy lose last summer on dana whites contender series, I know a few fight promoters, referees, ring girls, and fight photographers personally.

I have learned Bjj at an ex UFC fighters gym, my grandmother used to live a few blocks away from bruce lee in the 90s and he personally taught her for a couple of years and they used to have dinner. (not romantically lol). Sadly she never taught me anything.

I have been obsessed with martial arts my entire life.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I'm Jonathan, from Germany, 19 years old. Got the VIP a few days ago and I'm now trying to build up a fight org. I'm really hoping that this game will grow more would be cool if there would be more active people. To the players who have been here active for a while, do you think there used to be more or is it growing right now?

good luck with your org!

Hey, My name is Karl, I was born in Seattle Washington USA. I am 27 years old.

I started watching MMA in the year 2000, I watched boxing my entire life, since I was a baby (not so much over the last 5 years)...

I wrestled and studied fighting books in middle school.

I started training a little bit when I was 14-15 before going through depression.

I didn't do any training again until a few years ago, then I took a year off, got out of shape, and took my first cage fight. (very out of shape)

I got submitted with 30 seconds left in the round but I could barely breathe the entire time because

my opponent landed two knees directly on my sternum. Also, I was fighting at my walk around weight,

while my opponent cut weight, he was a lot stronger than I, I had a 3rd degree burn on my left foot I got the night before the fight,

and a broken toe on my right foot from 5 days prior to the fight.

I have been on and off training since the last June and I am planning on taking it a lot more seriously as soon as I get my money right.

I am currently (0-1) in amateur cage fighting but I have some freakishly scary kicks, usually, when I kick a heavy bag, people look over to see who is hitting the bag so hard. I have a lot of friends in the fight game both amateur and professionally(mostly amateur), I had a buddy lose last summer on dana whites contender series, I know a few fight promoters, referees, ring girls, and fight photographers personally.

I have learned Bjj at an ex UFC fighters gym, my grandmother used to live a few blocks away from bruce lee in the 90s and he personally taught her for a couple of years and they used to have dinner. (not romantically lol). Sadly she never taught me anything.

I have been obsessed with martial arts my entire life.

Bruce Lee was showing her the hidden dragon ;)
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im Kieran, 29 from Dunfermline, Scotland.

I grew up watching WWF, my friends got into ufc in the chuck days and then when they told me Brock was fighting i watched ufc 100. Soon after I found WEC and Jose Aldo, been my favourite fighter ever since. I'm currently just about to start training MMA since there's finally an mma gym opened near me.

• Upvote 2