Tell the people you love that you do.

762x39

Wow, that's an uphill battle you're fighting but you seem to be taking it in stride, and kicking ass while doing so!

Heal up brother, wishing you a speedy recovery.

I met up with my family for the first time in 4 months today. We all went out for a meal together, and just caught up with each other.

This was one of the things that I remembers during that, and it made me appreciate today a lot more than I already did.

Best of luck Joe, I hope you find yourself doing better as the days go on, and you know the Tycoon community are all here for you.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, that is exactly why I posted this. Sometimes in life we focus so much on ourselves, or work, or whatever, we forget the people that shaped us into who we are.

I don't remember much of the 17 days in the hospital but my wife has been telling me. I had way more visitors then I would have ever dreamed would show up. Yes my close friends like Mike Thomas and his wife, plus a bunch you guys wouldn't know. But I was shocked so many of the guys from work, even a bunch of the newer guys. What I am getting at is that we have no idea the effect we have on others lives, so give this life your best.

• Upvote 1