NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge

kenlow73

I always forget about this until the last minute. So, anybody interested in doing a March Madness Bracket Challenge?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've only watched a handful of games and most of my college basketball knowledge comes from watching ESPN highlights but this year was tougher than most years. No teams really stand out to me where as most years there's 2-4 that catch my eye. I almost picked Oklahoma simply because I really like Trae Young.

I've only watched a handful of games and most of my college basketball knowledge comes from watching ESPN highlights but this year was tougher than most years. No teams really stand out to me where as most years there's 2-4 that catch my eye. I almost picked Oklahoma simply because I really like Trae Young.

Vitale is pissed of that Oklahoma made the tournament but Oklahoma St didn't.

Yeah I saw that, tbh the only reason Oklahoma is in at all is because they want Trae Young in the tournament but OK St. definitely deserved it far more than Oklahoma.

so, he was in the tournament...for one game....I got that one right but didn't pick the Thugs to get beat by Loyola-Chicago.

Two #1's already gone before the Sweet 16......didn't see that coming.

I lost a 2 as well as I had UNC, wasn't planning on FSU beating Xaiver, if Gonzaga can beat FSU I'll be good for another game and if Gonzaga beat Michigan, another game.

I lost a 2 as well as I had UNC, wasn't planning on FSU beating Xaiver, if Gonzaga can beat FSU I'll be good for another game and if Gonzaga beat Michigan, another game.

I had UNC in the Final Four too. It's been a tough year but I still got 2 final four teams including my eventual champ.

I lost another team in the final four as now I only have Villanova in it. I had FSU losing to Xavier and Gonzaga beating Xavier and Michigan not FSU beating Xavier and then Gonzaga and now playing Michigan.

I was at work , just like I will be for the remaining three games, watching the gamecast on my phone of the end of the Duke game during lunch, from 7.5 minutes left to the end. Villnova is the only one in the Final 4 that I picked and I have them losing in the final, maybe they'll lose to Cinderella.