You know what sucks?

I hate waiting until 6pm for fight results =]

I have the whole day off and farting around on computer waiting to see what happened with my fighters. I think 4 or 5 are fighting today.

Just an observation that I am bored and impatient.

unlucky :)

I dont mind seeing the injuries it just makes me more interested in what happened in the fight. I log into here probably 10-15 times today checking on fighter signings for my org and looking for more fighters.

I have to wait til Friday for my next fight... I am very bored and impatient. I still end up logging on here a bunch of times a day, even though my guys aren't doing anything...

yeah i know the feeling after this monday all my guys wont be fighting for 10-21 days and I will get bored. luckily i have an org and fight company to check up on.

That injuries thing in the scout is a bug I think - someone gave me a heads up on that on Friday. I said it might be a Minority Report-esque future telling device but more likely it's just confused by dividing injuries and cuts by 0 days, as it only shows up when your fight is "today".