Stu_Pidasol

Oompa Loompa Vs Gary Bunn

Superfight @ Syn

7th of March 2014

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg Vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13770308972160.jpg

p4p 10 Oompa Loompa - 20-3-0(6 via KO 6 via Sub) p4p 20 - Gary Bunn - 29-9-0(3 via KO 3 via Sub)

The rumor mill has proven to be correct with one of MMA's hottest prospects Oompa Loompa set to take on the formidable Gary Bunn in a Superfight that will headline a super impressive card at Syn on the 7th of March.

Loompa has been on a tear winning his last 7 fights, the last 3 of that run being the most impressive as he has put away some of the best at 145lbs. He is the current EVO 145lb champion. His opponent is no slouch, Gary Bunn had a run of 8 straight victories stopped last time out when he lost to current No. 4 p4p fighter Michael Patton. However he has beaten the some of the greatest ever in the lighter weights most recently Otso Jokinen, Rafa Silva and Donny Donowitz.

You have been hiding under a rock if you haven't heard from the outlandish Oompa Loompa, his tweets and antics are more famous than his ability in the cage. Many have questioned whether he is even fighting to his true potential with an the partying he has been doing.

We sit down with Loompa and Stu and get there thoughts on what should be another fascinating match up.

So Stu, both you and Loompa have been very vocal for the last month trying to get a fight against Otso Jokinen, hell there was even a threat to get "The HItam" involved to get this fight, yet the fight fans are once again left wanting as a different fight is has been set.

Stu: You're right I have been crying out for the Otso fight, word on the street is that people in the fight game are saying that he has fallen off the perch as the best fighter in these lighter weight division, and they are saying they actually don't believe he has what it takes to get back to the top. That means there are a bunch of fighters vying for the top dog status, Loompa is definitely one of them. As a manager I can only do so much, I have reached out to Mega Jug who has said it will happen. I have reached out to Opa and got nothing back. Draw your own conclusions from that but you have 2 fighters ranked in the top 20 both who fight in the same org and both who can fight are either ones weight and yet the fight never happens. As far as I'm concerned both Opa and Otso are fucking cowards.

Loompa: Yeah I couldn't agree more Otso and Opa are starting to remind me of Snake and Jacky, when my time finally comes, I will wipe the floor and send that dog packing back to where ever he came from.

Hmmm.. I think a change of topic might be the way forward here, Gary Bunn is next up in 7 days, he is more than just a capable fighter, his resume is a who's who of the lighter weights. It will be another very impressive notch in your belt to knock him off.

Loompa: Yeah Bunn is a good fighter, but what the fuck is he going to do to me, his powder puff hands have as much power my little sister. This is a MMA fight not a pillow fight, if he can't hurt me then he sure as fuck can't beat me.

Stu: His only way to beat Loompa would be to lay and pray for 5 rounds, but don't want to be doing that against a guy that can end a fight with via submission.

You are stepping up to 155lbs to take him on, only once in your career Loompa you have done that, and LeFleur made you his bitch for 5 rounds.

Loompa: Pfftt, yeah I lost that fight, I was beat on for 5 rounds and he couldn't put me away. It was a long time ago and I wasn't half the fighter back then that I am now. Going up to 155lb doesn't concern me, plus with the lack of worthy challengers at 145lbs I need to find another weight division to dominate as well. Fuck if needs be I will drop down to 135lb if there was anyone worthy there.

Jake Lamotta has called you out a few times now - any hope of that fight happening?

Stu: Bwahahaha, who is he again? Yeah that's right he's a fucking chump like that Dawkins bloke that called Loompa out. I will tell you right now. Loompa is the best in the business at 145lbs, he's going to be the best in the business at 155lbs and he's also going to be the best in the business at 135lbs. If someone wants to fight him, then I sure as fuck better of heard of them otherwise I'm not wasting mine or Loompa's time. To many fucking can fighters looking to be able to tell there grandchildren that they lost to the great Oompa Loompa.

See you in 7 days Bunn and better luck next time you're no match for Loompa.

http://simitator.com/images/2014-02-27/ci78f.jpg

http://simitator.com/images/2014-02-27/n66ay.jpg

http://simitator.com/images/2014-02-27/xteur.jpg

Result: Loompa via Decision (split)

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg

The "Little Man" has extended his winning streak to 8 after beating Gary Bunn a former No. 3 ranked p4p fighter via split decision, the result was controversial with the commentator having it scored 4 rounds to 1 in Bunn's favour. But the judges saw it differently. Bunn's home crowd vented their frustration but none of that matters now. The win took Loompa to his highest p4p rank of 5, but he was overtaken shortly after when Carl Creel destroyed a pathetic Kane Williams, so Loompa sits at 6.

The calls for a fight against Otso have quieten down and that's not surprising considering the HoF fighter nothing but a shell of his former self. Whispers round the PIdasol camp were that Loompa wanted to have a crack at either Matt Miller or Clint Lomax which would make sense considering they sit at No.2 and 3 in the 145lb rankings respectively. However it's come to light that the self proclaimed greatest Bantamweight of all time Lomax is too scared to take a fight against Loompa.

So who is next for Loompa you ask? Well he has returned to defend his 145lb Evo title in 14 days on Mega's Birthday Bash Card. The opponent? Well it's not Sly Randolph, who is the No. 5 ranked Featherweight in the game it's none other than Mega Jug's very own Dumbass McWeakhands who is ranked 6 in the Featherweight division and holds down the 37th position in the p4p rankings. Who says having friends in high places doesn't help your career in the MMA fight world? Just ask Dustin Douglas and Soyster an alliance mate of EVO's owner Mega Jug after he has had his arse saved late last week.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oompa Loompa Vs Dumbass McWeakhands

EVO 145 title fight

22nd of Feb 2014

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg VS http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w15.jpg

We are here with the "Little Man" Oompa Loompa fresh off his last victory against Dumbass McWeakhands. The win now brings Loompa's streak to 9, his 2nd successful defense of his EVO 145lb title, but most importantly it was a win that send Oompa Loompa to the No.1 P4P fighter in the world.

Well Little Man, It's official you are now the Number 1 P4P fighter in the world, how does it feel?

Loompa: It feels brilliant, I always knew that one day I would be the best of the best. No one has what it takes to beat me.

Little Man just over 3 months ago you told the MMA world that you were going to be the greatest fighter to grace the planet, you have said you wanted to win FOTY 2014, you've managed to get to the top in 3 months, there are 9 more months before the year is out do you think you have peaked too early?

Loompa: Peaked too early? Really? No to be fighter of the year you need to be at the top for the year, I intend to make this number 1 spot my own for the next 9 months and beyond. I really do need to send a shout out to Devon Styles, his massive win over Scotty Bennett meant if I could beat Dumbass that the number 1 spot was mine.

You're on a 9 fight winning streak, your last 5 opponents have all been ranked higher in the top 50, and this last win was one of your most dominant, who's next?

Loompa: Well Jug has an offer on the table at the moment in 23 days time giving Sly Randolph another crack at me and my belt. However I would love to smash none other than the self proclaimed greatest Bantamweight of all time Clint Lomax before that fight. I don't get big injuries and I Lomax isn't going to take much out of me to beat, so hopefully Jug can organise that superfight in the next few days.

You were usually quite before this fight against Dumbass, it has lead fans to believe that you had knuckled down to train for this fight are the days of your shenanigans with The Wolf finished?

Loompa: Bwahahaha.. Funny you ask, because once I'm finished here with you, I'm off to my victory party with none other than The Wolf. Rumor has it that Jordan has really outdone himself this time and this could very well be the mother of all benders. So if you haven't got anything else insightful to add then I will be on my way..

Result: Loompa via Decision (unanimous)

http://simitator.com/images/2014-03-23/ksnr7.jpg

http://simitator.com/images/2014-03-23/xadac.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hmm.. That doesn't make sense actually -,you lose a tiny bit of hype for not fighting... But Creel hasn't fought for a longer time than Loompa....

Its called the Templeton effect, this is described as when someone overtakes Lance Templeton he gives the game what is known as "the look". The game wets itself begs for forgiveness and lets him back to #1.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Its called the Templeton effect, this is described as when someone overtakes Lance Templeton he gives the game what is known as "the look". The game wets itself begs for forgiveness and lets him back to #1.

I like it and fully understand the power of the Templeton Effect.. However Mike isn't scared of anyone so I will assume it's a small bug that's really not worth raising.

Which would make perfect sense if there is a cap on how much hype a fighter can lose.

I can't remember exactly when Mike introduced the slow hype loss for fighters that don't fight how long it took before the hype loss started to happen but I did think it was a couple of weeks not a couple of days

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oompa Loompa Vs Clint Lomax

Superfight @ EVO

16th of April 2014

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg VS http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13933420689560.png

P4P 2 - Oomp Loompa (22-3, 6 KO's 6 Subs) P4P 28 - Clint Lomax (52-11-1, 23 KO's)

The "Little Man" Oompa Loompa has taken the featherweight division by storm in 2014, he predicted big things for himself, he talked and the talk and now has shown he can walk the walk. His last 5 victories have all been against fighters ranked in the top 80 of the P4P rankings, he is the current 145lb EVO champion and ranked the No.2 P4P fighter going around (should be 1 but The Templeton Effect kicked in). In what could arguably be his toughest test of 2014 Loompa will take on none other than Clint Lomax in a highly anticipated superfight at EVO.

Lomax at 37 has done it all before, wins against all of the best in both the 135 and 145lb divisions - his last win against the legend Otso Jokinen probably the biggest of his career will give him a massive amount of confidence against Loompa. Lomax boasts a lethal striking game both from range and in the clinch and while he is no stranger to grappling when compared with Loompa it is a weakness.

Loompa on the other hand is still a pup when compared with the aging veteran Lomax, he is giving away a 17cm height advantage but we have seen throughout his career that doesn't concern him. Loompa will take heart in knowing Lomax was beaten 2 fights ago by Partio a fighter Loompa has already beaten. What will be concerning for Loompa is that since he has stepped up to the big leagues he has hasn't been able to finish his opponents, something he did with ease in the lower levels. It's always a risk leaving the decision in the hands of incompetent judges.

I see this fight being a war - Lomax doing all he can to avoid Loompa's takedowns while trying to exploit his advantage in the clinch.

Result: Loompa via Decision (Unanimous)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3