PSE Presents Tag Team Championship Series 1

XxxtremeT13

1 tag per team / 1 tag per fighter is essentially the same thing. 2 people on the team so the only thing that would happen is you would tag back to the original fight which would defeat the purpose of the tag in the first place.

Edit: In fact the whole tag system wont really work. What's to stop me tagging back to the original fight after the first tag is made?

"There will be an additional -1 point for any loss sustained from a fighter who tags out of a match-up and +1 point to the winning fighter"

I think that's what this rule was trying to hit, the bonus points added/removed turns the tag into a risk. If your opponents tag out and you still think you can win why take the risk to chase the other fight? I would expect chasing a fighter would only be the strategy if you strongly wanted that match, or maybe both tags are made in confidence and then announced at once.

"There will be an additional -1 point for any loss sustained from a fighter who tags out of a match-up and +1 point to the winning fighter"

I think that's what this rule was trying to hit, the bonus points added/removed turns the tag into a risk. If your opponents tag out and you still think you can win why take the risk to chase the other fight? I would expect chasing a fighter would only be the strategy if you strongly wanted that match, or maybe both tags are made in confidence and then announced at once.

I can tell ya right now ray Mancini wont use a tag out at all. He welcomes the competition

#fearthemidget

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg Chris Steve: Yo Abdel, what's up HABIBI? Salad Maricon bro.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15130033869599.gif Mumu: MALECON SALEM to you my brother.

Steve: Isn't it ironic ?

Mumu: Ironing?

Steve: Well normally it is custom that you FUCK all the GOATS in Fallujah

Mumu: Yeah so?

Steve: Well if you find a partnr dumb enough to team up with you THE GOAT will fuck yous.

Mumu.............

1 tag per team / 1 tag per fighter is essentially the same thing. 2 people on the team so the only thing that would happen is you would tag back to the original fight which would defeat the purpose of the tag in the first place.

Edit: In fact the whole tag system wont really work. What's to stop me tagging back to the original fight after the first tag is made?

So, there are 2 fights per round...if each fighter gets a tag that’s 2 tags, but per team means just one...the use of these could turn things interest as...yes what if 1 team tags out and then the other team turns around and tags out after words, but then they lose that fight. Now they are down additional points after those fights and no more tag out options to try to earn points. Yay/nah? Does that sounds nd better now?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg Chris Steve: Yo Abdel, what's up HABIBI? Salad Maricon bro.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15130033869599.gif Mumu: MALECON SALEM to you my brother.

Steve: Isn't it ironic ?

Mumu: Ironing?

Steve: Well normally it is custom that you FUCK all the GOATS in Fallujah

Mumu: Yeah so?

Steve: Well if you find a partnr dumb enough to team up with you THE GOAT will fuck yous.

Mumu.............

5/10 for creativity. You can do better Marvin!

• Upvote 1

I say no.

It's pretty obvious this is a low risk/ high reward play.

If you are ranked #15 P4P then act like a #15 ranked manager I say and go all in with your best fighters.

I'm not putting Yurmommy into this, because he has other plans, that is all.

​That has nothing to do with my rank or his rank.

But props to you that you put in Steve. Origi would knock his ass out ;)

The main question from me was basically, why not unrestricted, since the proposed ID range is basically full of completely developed fighters anyway...

And since the GBU is not scared of anyone, then it is rather strange that you are not open to unrestricted, unless I read your posts incorrectly.

• Upvote 2

I'm still on the fence about opening the ID range, which in turn would allow me to enter my fighter and get beat up on, but it would be fun. I should have just went open ID to start with as there truly isn't any difference between ID's under 300K the only difference would be those over or around 320k and those fighters won't enter as they will be less developed than those under 320K. I also don't want to see this drag out for a terribly long time and risk fighters pulling out.

• Upvote 1

Cole Reynolds could partake...maybe even Alika Hakekia...Mario Curran misses the 280k cut by 228

Let’s do this open weight then :) I honestly like Bjorn so just busting balls anyways. Origi would make an awesome partner with anybody and I see peeps looking for partners so let’s get these sorted.

We can start posting the tag teams and getting some hype going.

Let’s do this open weight then :) I honestly like Bjorn so just busting balls anyways. Origi would make an awesome partner with anybody and I see peeps looking for partners so let’s get these sorted.

We can start posting the tag teams and getting some hype going.

OK...then I'll let him know and i'll enter my guy too...I think I have another manager now that could partake...have to look his old email up.

• Upvote 1

In an effort to pull in some more top tier fighters I’m working diligently to increase the prize fund. At this moment I will bump the winning total from $1million to $1.5million.

I would like to thank first Alfred owner of World Vale Tudo for his $500k donation

Also Alexander Biro owner of Empire Fight Club for his $500k donation

I have reached out to other top orgs in effort to increase prize fund. I’m not to proud to admit that I’m still building this org and have not hit a point where I can spare to much revenue and since this event has turned into something bigger than I expected I want to do my best to provide a prize fund worthy of its competitors. My goal is to reach at least $2mil winning prize and bump the runner up to $500k.

Hopefully this draws some more big timers. Maybe some of you can call out some fighters to lure them in Hahahaha