Relevant companies

Yodron

Hey all

I am wanting to start a business in game and have had a look around at what I usually would go for (Clothing) but the whole clothing industry here just seems a bit benign. All of the top weekly sales are laundries. Are clothing firms viable companies in their original form anymore or should I think about other ways to make money here>

Thanks in advance for any replies

I'm by no means an expert on clothing companies - this is just my take on it.

Laundry is what you'd see as most common but I think you could succeed as a clothing company - but you'd need great designs. I've seen ones with amazing designs get completely bought out by managers before.

Also, if you purely want to make money, run the company / do laundry till the 1st of June and then launch something on the Island. I know orgs can make 3-7 mil in one season while supp companies can reach a point where they have 160Q products from scratch. A clothing company may succeed too - but you might need someone who has Island experience to validate that.

• Upvote 1

I'm by no means an expert on clothing companies - this is just my take on it.

Laundry is what you'd see as most common but I think you could succeed as a clothing company - but you'd need great designs. I've seen ones with amazing designs get completely bought out by managers before.

Also, if you purely want to make money, run the company / do laundry till the 1st of June and then launch something on the Island. I know orgs can make 3-7 mil in one season while supp companies can reach a point where they have 160Q products from scratch. A clothing company may succeed too - but you might need someone who has Island experience to validate that.

Thanks,

Can anybody else suggest the Island as a good place potentially for a clothing firm.

For clothing better not make it on the Island. The Island is good for companies that would need starting investment if made elsewhere. For example a nutrition company needs a mil or two to make 160q product so it could sell it. On The Island there arent any developed nutrition products so you could sell a product with lower quality till you have money to research better. Imo clothing isnt good for starting on the Island because you would have to sell clothes for 25-50$ since fighters wouldnt have money to buy more expensive stuff while elsewhere if you have good designs you can sell for 150-200$. You can make better money without doing laundry just that you need to make good clothing, promote yourself, sponsor fighters and get a solid org for a merch partner. Just make sure that you make 500 sales every week - you can do small amounts of laundry at the end of every week to help with this.

If you want a clothing company I'll give you mine... Ive ran clothing nutrition orgs gyms... they all get boring in the end. Ive given away millions on my nutrition companies...nutrition companies are not easy to start up but its a pride thing in the end. Ive had 3 with the best 160Q (or at least the most expensive on my part).

Either way my clothing store is free and has laundry available... Not sure why nobody is taking it since Im the only one in game that doesnt charge a fee.