The Summit (SFC 145lbs Creation Tournament)

JCRaven

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1398209603sfc49.png

Hello everyone Douche McBaggins & C.A. Retals are back to take a look at the latest action in Kickboxing Tournament, Known as The Summit. Now lets go over the tournament with a look at each of the 4 fights of the 2nd Round.

Benny Yuvaves def Hematoma Hominick Decision (Majority)

Douche: This fight was a true battle with the two coming into the final round both have a round. Hominick was looking to keep the fight in the clinch why Benny was keen on staying outside. With the fight even going into the third Benny kept his distance and peppered Hema with leg kicks to win a Majority decision

C.A.: La Lucha? More like La Decisiono. He might be in for a rude awakening next round.

Shang Tsung def Simon Adebisi (TKO) Rd. 3

Douche: This was a great fight Tsung looked to have been tanining from the last time i saw him Wow. Simon started very strong winning the first round. Round two though Shang took control of the fight and by the third he had his timing down and landed a picture perfect Right Hook to end Adebisi's night.

C.A.: Tsung messes people up. I bet he will continue till the Finals

Abel Secoy def Ruslan Prudnikov (TKO) Rd. 1

Douche: Not a whole lot to say about this bout Secoy looked very dominant ending the fight at 2:23 of the very first round. Abel showed he will be a serious threat finishing off a very tough Ruslan so early.

C.A.: When you finish a fight with a Head Kick who can complain

Anna Velvet def George Alexander Pyke (KO) Rd. 2

Douche: Velvet ends another one with a One punch KO this time with a amazing uppercut that sent Wong to nighty night. Velvet may very well have the best hands in this tournament must have been trainning with Me cause i am a bad Mutha.

C.A.: Velvet is a ruffian and brutalized another foe.

Finals Predictions

C.A.: The next round is Benny Yuvaves Vs Shang Tsung and Abel Secoy Vs Anna Velvet.

I'm Predicting a Shang Tsung Vs Abel Secoy final

Douche: i would have to put my money on Secoy vs Yuvaves but it's kinda hard to pick there all very well rounded.

This is C.A. Retals, from me & Douche to you and yours good night and good luck, f**k off!

Douche: C.A that was not very nice at least say F**K off please.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1400215006sfc52.png

Hello everyone Douche McBaggins & C.A. Retals are back to take a look at the latest action in Kickboxing Tournament, Known as The Summit. Now lets go over the tournament with a look at both of the fights of the 3rd Round.

Benny Yuvaves def Shang Tsung Decision (Unanimous)

Douche: Yuvaves had an excellent display of technical striking. His post fight speech did rub fans the wrong way. Don't want the crowd against during the finals just another reason for the judges to act funny.

C.A.: Benny tightened up his game and played it smart. I thought Tsung would get through to the finals but...shit happens. Yuvaves did welt up Tsung's leg something fierce though.

Anna Velvet def Abel Secoy Decision (Unanimous)

Douche: Anna kept it in tight and landed a lot more than Secoy. Not much more to say

C.A.: The clinch is strong with this one. The Finals are all set

Finals Predictions

C.A.: The next round is Benny Yuvaves Vs Anna Velvet.

I'm Predicting Anna Velvet as the tourney champ, and I've been told all the tourney awards will be sent out on 8th the day after the finals card

Douche: I got Velvet also, Where's my award!

This is C.A. Retals, from me & Douche to you and yours, Douche doesn't deserve an award

Douche: That's uncalled for

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

CP Wigan Won the tourney I sent him his 250k

Tourney awards

KO of the Tournament Ruslan Prudnikov in his first round Head KO ov Emory Garcia.

Fight of The Tournament Shang Tsung Vs Simon Adibisi

Personality Award Hematoma Hominick

Thank you for all the good fights