Olympics Betting Thread

ArtieBanks

These will be my Official Prices for the Olympics. Prices may change due to activity in the Market.

If Possible for Bets to be Confirmed Post on here and also Private message me in game and I will Reply with the confirmation of bet and Price.

Max Bet = 50k

Minimum Bet = 20k

Bigger bets could be Accepted if requested through PMs

135 Division (TROID)

Ice Drago = 2/1

Lil Wayne = 2/1

Yoko Gushiken = 4/1

Boreste Barbanos = 5/1

Ron Lemiux = 7/1

Abraham Downitz = 12/1

Zoran Markovic = 20/ 1

Dan Price = 25/1

145 Division (Evolution)

Jameson Conamara = 4/6

Natsu Dragoneel = 5/1

James Robertson = 6/1

Raymond Finch = 7/1

Martin Saint Louis = 8/1

Puntti Mane = 10/1

Tuomari Hurmio = 16/1

Vesa Sykk = 20/1

155 Division (Cec)

Daken Ahkiro = 2/1

Jamie Balkan = 3/1

Donny Downitz = 4/1

Eiji Kawashima = 10/1

Dennis Page = 16/1

Dickie Dirty = 25/1

Jack Burton = 40/1

Sam Urai = 66/1

170 Division (Insanity)

Pablo Avlado 13/8

Ricky Rocker 13/8

Hector Camacho 2/1

Bobby Shamrock 4/1

Jet Li 10/1

185 Division (Mfn)

Arturo Atunes 2/1

Ricky Icky 2/1

Santiago Colon 2/1

Johnny Reach 2/1

Rockmeteller Todd 3/1

Scotty Bennet 5/1

Mangolo Fu 5/1

Octavio Saades 12/1

100K Lil Wayne @ 2/1

100k MSL @8/1

100K Jamie Balkin 3/1

I'll transfer over the money once the rest of the odds have been posted. I have my picks in for every division.

They ll be done tomorro some time. I had a little stint on TV tonight my Rugby Game yesterday was riffed by Nigel Owen who refer the rugby World Cup final very poor coverage tho lol.

I just want to make sure I'm not reading the odds incorrectly but are offering to pay out something like $66 for every $1 on Uria(for example)? Assuming I'm not messed up you may want to look into placing a cap for betting - only 1 wager per weight class or something because right now I can do this;

Eiji Kawashima = 10/1 - 20k
Dennis Page = 16/1 - 20k

Dickie Dirty = 25/1 - 20k
Jack Burton = 40/1 - 20k
Sam Urai = 66/1 - 20k

and I have 5/8 fighters in that division and any of them winning would turn me a profit. Odds wouldn't look so bad since the high end is huge.

you coach unders? according to his twitter he was reffing an unders game.

No play for Gowerton rfc senior. National Div 1 west. It's not pro. Like semi pro sort of thing.

As for capping bets I ll just see the outcome in first few bets that's why I said to confirm the bet I'd like a pm from you and ll reply with confirmation. Thanks for the heads up tho.

and I have 5/8 fighters in that division and any of them winning would turn me a profit. Odds wouldn't look so bad since the high end is huge.

The odds he poste have a over round of 101.Which means the odds or great from a betting prepective. Scot should be aiming a overround of 125-140% to build him in some advantage to protect himself and to make some money for himself .This game i very unpredictable and giving a a decent fighter odds of 66/1 in the game like this is crazy

To be honest I'm. Not really bothered if I lose money it's onky like Monoply monet if you think of it. My main aim is to try making Olympics exciting as possible. Aslong as I don't get cleaned completely out and bankrupted lol. Maybe I ll lower odds when I do next few divisions. Also the 66/1 is in same weight class as donny - Akiro and balkan.

No play for Gowerton rfc senior. National Div 1 west. It's not pro. Like semi pro sort of thing.

As for capping bets I ll just see the outcome in first few bets that's why I said to confirm the bet I'd like a pm from you and ll reply with confirmation. Thanks for the heads up tho.

Awesome man, hope the game went well for you.

170-185 divisions has been added I've changed the max bet from 100k to 50k for the time bein after speaking to 1-2 people think I ll lose my VIP the way some people are betting. Considering other options will update soon as I know. The bets that have alreaddy been placed and confirmed by me I lol honour.

Just need to rethink a few things

• 2 weeks later...

50k on telo and Atunes. 20k on markovic sykk burton and saarepenaa.

Sorry was on my phone rushing to get the bets place, here they are broken out more properly:

So I already lost 50K on Telo at 6/1.

I'd like:

50K on Atunes at 2/1

20K on Markovic at 20/ 1

20K on Vesa Sykk at 20/1

20K on Jack Burton at 40/1

I'd like odds for Saarenpaa (225410) as the 170's have been updated since you posted those.