$1 of the Night Award

JLP

52 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jug a cheap fuck?

• Yes
    • of course
    • maybe

shut your cock hole davies ! you always come home late and want shit i cant give. your a taker you bastard!!

dont get into a long distance relationship with davies is all i have to say.

• Upvote 1

if i can lick little ass, i want to say that jug has the biggest hyped guy in my org and he declined renegotiation contract offer because it was too good and he wanted shittier contract, then i arranged super fight and said that his opponent is greedy bastard for asking so much money (as a joke) so suddenly jug sent me 100k to cover his opponents fight pay...

back to the topic:

1 dollar... you cheap bastard.

• Upvote 5

I don't think Bellator and WSOF even give OTN awards, do they?

Also I don't think any real life orgs give 700k+ signing bonus to mid level fighters.

700k+? It seems that's the time to move to a higher level org.

700k+? It seems that's the time to move to a higher level org.

What I'm saying is even the UFC will not give a $700k+ Signing bonus to a mid level fighter. But EVO does. People were comparing the OTN bonus to real life OTN bonus and saying it's too low. But EVO pays multiple times more for lower level fighters than what real life orgs do. The overall fighter pay in EVO is more than the UFC pays for average fighters, even if you assume the UFC guy got an OTN bonus every single fight.

I'm not sure if you guys are understanding what I'm trying to say, but it makes sense to me. :-P

Honestly, now that I think about it, we really shouldn't compare the game to real life in this instance because the game economy is so different from real life. We should stick with comparing game orgs vs each other.

All orgs structure pay differently, but overall I would put EVO's payouts at the top of any org I have worked with.

What I'm saying is even the UFC will not give a $700k+ Signing bonus to a mid level fighter. But EVO does. People were comparing the OTN bonus to real life OTN bonus and saying it's too low. But EVO pays multiple times more for lower level fighters than what real life orgs do. The overall fighter pay in EVO is more than the UFC pays for average fighters, even if you assume the UFC guy got an OTN bonus every single fight.

I'm not sure if you guys are understanding what I'm trying to say, but it makes sense to me. :-P

Jug overpays for managers, not fighters. If you are an up and coming manager and you have your first good fighter ready for EVO level competition, you arent getting 700k for a signing bonus. Jug will still give you the best money offer in the game, but it isn't at that extreme level. However, if you are a well known manager with an impressive stable of fighters you will get that drastic overpay. It's a very smart way for Jug to approach his contracts.

I didn't really make this thread for any reason other than to bust Jug's balls. I enjoy messing with him and he's always a good sport about it.

Jug overpays for managers, not fighters. If you are an up and coming manager and you have your first good fighter ready for EVO level competition, you arent getting 700k for a signing bonus. Jug will still give you the best money offer in the game, but it isn't at that extreme level. However, if you are a well known manager with an impressive stable of fighters you will get that drastic overpay. It's a very smart way for Jug to approach his contracts.

I didn't really make this thread for any reason other than to bust Jug's balls. I enjoy messing with him and he's always a good sport about it.

Yeah I figured you were just messing. Seemed it got a little serious for a while there though, haha.

I just wanted to stick up for EVO because the pay is great, regardless of award money.

The fighter I was talking about is Budo Rei who is ranked around 400 P4P. Pretty good game ranking but pretty average for EVO.

And I guess I didn't consider the manager making a difference in fighter pay. (I've never run an org).

okay just so everyone knows JLP sent my the thread as posting so i knew about it. It was posted to have a little fun and im for it all. So no feelings were hurt but it is an awareness that will get addressed because OTN awards should have some monatary value. It was something I had been thinking about anyways just wasnt motivated to do it, i guess just because.

but going forward you will see some top level OTN awards going forward. So thats good news all everyone. On the bad news JLP fighters are still out for bounty as the manager will that KO's his guys will still receive a extra bonus. LOL

I laugh last!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahahha

okay just so everyone knows JLP sent my the thread as posting so i knew about it. It was posted to have a little fun and im for it all. So no feelings were hurt but it is an awareness that will get addressed because OTN awards should have some monatary value. It was something I had been thinking about anyways just wasnt motivated to do it, i guess just because.

but going forward you will see some top level OTN awards going forward. So thats good news all everyone. On the bad news JLP fighters are still out for bounty as the manager will that KO's his guys will still receive a extra bonus. LOL

I laugh last!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahahha

I only got one guy with you right now Jug, but he does have a shit chin. So everyone will be gunning for that 1 million dollar bounty you put on Wise.

I only got one guy with you right now Jug, but he does have a shit chin. So everyone will be gunning for that 1 million dollar bounty you put on Wise.

If i can get a 1 million dollar fighter then it will be worth it!!! booyaskasala

I don't think Bellator and WSOF even give OTN awards, do they?

Also I don't think any real life orgs give 700k+ signing bonus to mid level fighters.

700k really? wow my org has a long way to go lol. I think one of my new game goals is to get some fighters signed to EVO