Question about VIP

MMATycoon

What is your current VIP status  

563 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current VIP status

• Currently VIP
    • Not VIP yet but plan on going VIP
    • Not VIP and won't be going VIP any time soon
    • Not VIP but might go VIP in the future if there are some improvements or new features
    • Not VIP and haven't been here long enough to decide

You can use your credit card through pay pal. Thats what I had to do because I had an account already. But if you dont already have a pay pal account it should just let you use a credit card.

Maybe extra manager income for vip members, or more things for your fighters/manager to spend there hard earned money on for extra morale such as cars, houses(or living arrangements), hookers!!! (you know that increases the morale, lol), blah blah, just some other things to do. It would be nice as a manager to be able to make money from things other than my fighters, or just have that extra income from being a supporter.

You can use your credit card through pay pal. Thats what I had to do because I had an account already. But if you dont already have a pay pal account it should just let you use a credit card.

ok so i just click on go vip and enter in my information and credit card number, thanks. i have to get my friend to let me use his hopefully i can get vip by this week.

I don't know if I should go VIP or not. You know, I don't want to buy a 3 month VIP because its a waste of money, then again I don't know if I'll stick with this game, since I don't watch MMA at all. :/

I don't know if I should go VIP or not. You know, I don't want to buy a 3 month VIP because its a waste of money, then again I don't know if I'll stick with this game, since I don't watch MMA at all. :/

You should...I always thought boxing was the shit then i watched UF 1 and was into MMA since then. Will be taking classes soon too.

I have to say I am pretty cheap when it comes to spending my money on online games but this one I went VIP and I will renew when my VIP runs out.

I'm still fairly new so I'm trying to get a feel for the game before I invest in VIP. I tend to shift my attention between different games a lot so I'm trying to gauge if I will be able to maintain interest or not. VIP would definitely increase the pace of the game to assist in keeping interest.

Here are my thoughts on some of the points in this thread:

A free trial of VIP would be decent, but it would be little more than just a trial of the assistant, since you wouldn't really be able to create the additional fighters or a company if you only had a week or less.

I love the idea of a penalty for going bankrupt, and I think the loss of VIP is legitimate, however I think it needs to be evened out. It works out better for the game income the way it is, but for the players, it makes it a lot more risky to invest in a full year subscription, because if you go bankrupt on a 3 month sub after a month, then it isn't near as much of a loss as someone who has a year long sub and loses it after a month. So, I think an easier way to have this play out is if you penalize a certain time period worth of VIP, like say, if you go bankrupt you lose 3 months of VIP. This would affect all subscriptions equally (obviously not the exact same time/dollar ratio, but much closer and more appealing).

Another reason the penalty is bad at the moment is because, as someone previously brought up, how overbuilt all companies are across all cities. The idea of starting up a company sounds awesome, but financially it's to the point to where you would need to be playing the game for a good amount of time just so you have a large backup bankroll incase a business can't be sustained reguardless of how good the business plan is.

Added on to my previous suggestion for the bankruptcy penalty, I think I have a good system in mind that would assist with the fears of starting up a company. Have an actual bankruptcy system on a 3 strike plan.

Strike 1 - your company goes under and you can't afford to pay it off. You retain VIP and all of your fighters but your account goes into a 'bankruptcy' status, where you are stripped of all of the funds(and maybe posessions) on your account, including your fighters so they are all forced to work full time until they reach a certain $$ amount. You are also restricted from creating another company for a set amount of time (1,2,3 months?).

Strike 2 - same as strike 1 except company creation restriction is double strike 1.

Strike 3 - currently implemented penalty.

*note: If at any time during restriction another VIP subscription amount is paid, restriction is lifted.

**variation: another variation of this would be to just remove strike 2 and go straight to 3.

About the idea of opening a second world. I think this is actually a really bad idea, and considering how many cities there are across the globe that could be opened up, I don't think it should be necessary ever no matter how many people are playing the game. The more people join the game, the more new cities open. If a second world is created, then rankings etc will start being split up between the two and competition between the best players in the game won't be able to happen. This gets even worse if more worlds are added. I say stick to one world and just keep adding cities, even if that means ending up with hundreds of cities (as long as population permits it of course).

Anyways, these are just my thoughts for improving the VIP population from a non subscriber. I know it's a novel and I apologize for that, I just think the idea behind this game is awesome and want to help it grow!

Thanks for the suggestions Grip. I definitely appreciate that the VIP stripping could be done better - it's just a case of choosing at what point to dedicate some time to fix it, cos there's so much other stuff to do too :)

Raikkonen - if someone sends money via the donation button and says who it's for, then that's a way to pay for someone else to get VIP.

I am currently vip..and I would like the option of owning more than 1 company.

Come check out Beat Down MMA Gear in RIO....Shirts starting at $5, shorts starting at $10, we have many options to choose from..Come Get Some...going to be one of the biggest clothinig sponsors out there.

Simple Fello

Thanks for the suggestions Grip. I definitely appreciate that the VIP stripping could be done better - it's just a case of choosing at what point to dedicate some time to fix it, cos there's so much other stuff to do too :)

Raikkonen - if someone sends money via the donation button and says who it's for, then that's a way to pay for someone else to get VIP.

So I can Pay for a friend if he's not willing to..love to play but won't pay...lol

I will hopefully be VIP within the next, 2-3 days.

If I had money, I'd be supporting MMATycoon as much as possible.

I think you are selling yourself short mmatycooon. with the referrals program many of us wont have to buy another VIP package for a while. I just joined and already made 2$ from a referral. Now i know u made another few bucks on the new guy buying VIP, but now i dont by my next VIP cause i get it free.... I think you should only give half the amount for referrals. Dont get me wrong im very greatfull and its nice, but i think you could make more money.

I think you are selling yourself short mmatycooon. with the referrals program many of us wont have to buy another VIP package for a while. I just joined and already made 2$ from a referral. Now i know u made another few bucks on the new guy buying VIP, but now i dont by my next VIP cause i get it free.... I think you should only give half the amount for referrals. Dont get me wrong im very greatfull and its nice, but i think you could make more money.

It's actually a really good incentive. If you get a free 3 months, that means he is getting new VIP memberships from 5 new people. That's $50 in the bank, not to mention the pyramid effect of free advertisement after that if they each refer people.

Just wanted to let you know that I went VIP and I love it. The Assistant in useful as hell, and I made my own Gym for my fighters to train at so all my gym fees come back to me. Too sweet!

Ok, a few more questions now, finally got a guy to get me a credit card.

he will be getting me a prepaid credit card. so how do they work do you get to pick how much money is put on it?

you pay up front for a prepaid credit card right?

and lastly i am in Canada so how much exactly would a 6 month and a 1 year membership cost in canadian dollars?

• 2 weeks later...

I just went VIP and love it but I wish there was more company types. I cant photo shop so I wont do clothing and orgs seem like to much cause I'm new and trying to figure out the game. Nutrition companies are saturated so I don't think I'm gonna start a company. I really want to start one to make more money but would like a wider variety of companies to try it. By the way this game ROCKS. GREAT GAME!!!