Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Are stomps, soccer kicks and downed knees in?

Nope. And putting them in will require a lot of work, apparently, because there isn't a "figher A up, figher B down" position, it goes straight from stand-up position to guard position.

I can't wait for them to finally be implemented, though. Probably gonna be a long, long time, though.

Because no one can train on Sunday. Sunday is the holy day of all religions, and it's actually amazing how many things you aren't supposed to do on Sundays.

I think it's in part to reflect that, and also in part so that every fighter has at least a few sessions for resting.

Ok another time question. Ok i live in aus and it only just the 19th here (12:43 am) and i have a fighter in NY who is fighting on the 19th but i'm guessing it's only the 18th over in NY so the fight wont happen until the 20th my time right?

Noob Question...How do i kno if my fighter has gotten better when he's still at feeble and has not popped since then?THanx in advance. :D

If he's training at a non-terrible gym he's improving (and even at a terrible gym he'll improve a tiny tiny tiny bit).

No way to tell except for pops to a new level unless you're VIP though.

Do Sundays count as a day of rest, meaning your energy goes up? Or is it just like a 24 hr pause button?

there are two rest sessions on sunday, which take place the same time that training is normally scheduled. if you have a weight supp selected (either weight gain or weight loss), they will use it during both sessions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have got some questions about the gym times :

when does the am and pm training start and when does it end?

and when im for example in st petersburg, does it start at st petersburg time?

I have a fight in a few days and I do not want to fight go to the floor, but I think my opponent will try to take it at all costs to the ground, what should I do to not be finished since I am a white belt and My opponent is a purple belt.

Forgive me for bad english.

I have a fight in a few days and I do not want to fight go to the floor, but I think my opponent will try to take it at all costs to the ground, what should I do to not be finished since I am a white belt and My opponent is a purple belt.

Forgive me for bad english.

Send a link to your fighter, it always makes these questions easier to answer