Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi guys.

It's getting to the point where there are too many questions for me to answer and still get a lot of work done. If you could chip in and help out as much as possible if you know the answers, that would be great, thanks :)

And thanks to the people who are already answering people's questions - much appreciated.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The guy is a friggin' stud and I can't understand how he does as much as he does but then again it's going to all be worth it one day. I usually have NO interest in games of any sort actually, but here I am, day after day wrapping the rubber band around my arm and passing out with a trail of blood collecting in the palm of my hand and the needle still dangling in my arm when I come to.

Damn...I need help!

*Seriously*

I'll try to help when I can but I won't speak as if it's gospel truth since there's a lot I need to learn as well.

• Upvote 1

lol I try to help out on the questions as much as I can but about 9/10 of the questions I see are already answered by you haha. And that's saying a lot considering how often I log in and how much time i spend on the site haha

Hi guys.

It's getting to the point where there are too many questions for me to answer and still get a lot of work done. If you could chip in and help out as much as possible if you know the answers, that would be great, thanks :)

And thanks to the people who are already answering people's questions - much appreciated.

I'll certainly help out as much as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
also how do you earn money as a manager? :haddock:

You get a little amount of money when your fighters are signed to contracts, I think you get 10% of what the fighter gets. The manager gets 10% of everything else the fighter makes, if I'm not mistaken.

You get contracts by having your fighter get noticed by a fight org, and sponsors by doing well in fights. Don't ask me how to get noticed, 3 of my first 4 fighters got contract offers and none of them have even fought yet.

Hey, how do you see when youre next fights are coming up? Ive looked everywhere (or have it?) but unable to find it, thankful for help

One way to do it is to look in the "Fight offers" tab, under "My Fighters". At the bottom it shows all the fights you have booked, who they're against, what event it is, and what day it's on.

Another noob question...

Let's say I create new fighter with 110 points in boxing, so he sucks at other overall skills.

But then I don't assign points for, let's say, punches and striking defense (that would logically be good for boxers), but I choose to assign points for takedowns, sub offense and defensive grappling.

Which skills are then used for calculating fights?

Example scenarios:

1. - I'm a "wonderful" boxer and if I fight against a BJJ brown belt with "useless" boxing and "useless" MT, and he chooses bad tactic of stand-up fighting all the fight, big chance is I'll KO him, or

- I won't KO him cause I'm "useless" at punches?

2. I'm a "useless" wrestler and BJJ white belt, but have "wonderful" takedowns, sub offense and defensive grappling, will I excell against someone on the ground?

Thnx in advance for taking your time to reply.