Training Days/Rest Days

F4CE1E55M4N

What's up everyone! I'm obviously a Noob. The very 1st thing I need to say before I ask my question is: This simulation game is amazing! I've never seen anything like it. So much detail, even in the fight commentary. Unbelievable!!!

So lemme lay it on you. My fighter just fought a day ago (5/3/18), well I guess now it's 2 days considering it's 35 minutes past midnight now. Anyways, I already scheduled another fight for him. Was that the wrong thing to do? Was it too soon? So his energy level is down [i would estimate his energy level is around 25%-30% right now]. All 3 of my fighters are training full-time at a Noob Gym.

I guess my question kind of has multiple parts so:

1.) Was that way too early to schedule him another fight? Should I always wait to schedule a fight until his energy level is at 100%?

2.) His next fight is scheduled for 5/7/18, so basically 2 more days. Should I back out due to the energy level?

3.) Should I schedule 2 straight rest days in his training regime? Would that increase his energy faster rather than training him in boxing, wrestling, whatever?

4.) Do Training Days match up exactly with what day it in real life? So If I wanted to rest him for 2 days, I would have to choose -No Training- for Saturday and Sunday (since those are the next real 2 days)?

I know it's a lot of questions for my 1st post. I'm just really excited about this game and I want to get good at it. I want my fighters to succeed, so that's the reason for all of the questions!

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and respond. I truly appreciate it!

"Knowledge is Power" ------ "No, Power is Power"

• Upvote 1

1) Yes

2) No, don't think you can now you've accepted it anyway

3) Training takes energy, doing nothing recovers energy

4) Yes

Click the black weight icon. That will show you how many sessions you would need to rest for to recover back to 100%. Don't fight without 100% if possible. Don't train with under 90%.

Train their cardio until it's about 12 (and likewise with their strength). That way you can train all week long without any rests.

Don't spar in two consecutive sessions, but train anything else at any time.

Use supplements bought from nutrition stores and accessed via the Possesions page to boost the training. Energy loss for everything except: muscle bulk when weight training and stamina sups for cardio. 160q is the best quality. If you buy from a different city to your fighter it takes 3 days to arrive. 3 actual days.

Sunday's has no training anyway so those days are rest days for everyone.

• Upvote 3

Another tip:

Read a lot of noob help in the forums. Gives you advice what to train first, sliders etc for the basics. As you get the hang of it, you can proceed to advanced game planning and techniques which you can acquire through experience and experimentation.

You can also search anything you'd like to ask on google. For example. "how to train mmatycoon", "how to create a fighter mmatycoon", "sliders mmatycoon".

Enjoy the game!

• Upvote 3

To elaborate on what Bwang said...

1. You can schedule another fight right away, just make sure that there is enough time between fights to get back to full energy and have time for some training. I would recommend no less than 21 days between fights at this point in his career. Maybe a bit less if he didn't get hurt/drained of too much energy. There have been fights I won so quick and easy that I lost only like 4-5% energy and so went right back into the gym to train, but that is usually pretty rare.
  2. Sadly, you cannot back out of the fight once accepted, so you have to take your lumps on this one. Just remember this for the future. Also, get signed with an org and stay out of QFC fights. They are OK for testing hiddens, but otherwise are a complete crap shoot as to whether or not you can get a fair fight.
  3. What Bwang says. You will not recover energy at all (and will lose more, in fact) if you train anything. Click the weight Icon on your fighter page and it will break down your time required to get back to full. You can also get there from the Assistant page, if you are VIP. The icon will be next to each fighter's energy bar. So Yes, since your fight is in two days, then you should do nothing other then resting. In this case at least.
  4. Yes, Exactly. As Bwang already said Sunday counts as two automatic rest sessions and should net approximately 10% energy recovered.

Everything else that Bwang posted here is spot on. Phil of the Future is also not wrong. Hope this helps. If you have more questions post them in the forums and typically the community will help out. We are generally a pretty good crowd. Unless you're a jerk.

P.S. Beware of Cash Cow/Humours and his Heritage Alliance. They are toxic as Hell.

• Upvote 2

1) Yes

2) No, don't think you can now you've accepted it anyway

3) Training takes energy, doing nothing recovers energy

4) Yes

Click the black weight icon. That will show you how many sessions you would need to rest for to recover back to 100%. Don't fight without 100% if possible. Don't train with under 90%.

Train their cardio until it's about 12 (and likewise with their strength). That way you can train all week long without any rests.

Don't spar in two consecutive sessions, but train anything else at any time.

Use supplements bought from nutrition stores and accessed via the Possesions page to boost the training. Energy loss for everything except: muscle bulk when weight training and stamina sups for cardio. 160q is the best quality. If you buy from a different city to your fighter it takes 3 days to arrive. 3 actual days.

Sunday's has no training anyway so those days are rest days for everyone.

So you mean more cardio less energy loss, what does weight work for.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for the detailed replies! I've already changed my set-up since this last post. I thought you were supposed to fight like once a week (idiotic right?). I'm still getting used to this being such a realistic simulation! I'm used to you know, the "fast-paced" video games! This actually takes the real day of the week in account, amazing! Also, someone might've said it but does Cardio training increase your energy? I would think that it decreases energy because you are training but increases your conditioning (which eventually is tied back into energy and how fast you burn it). Let me know if I'm wrong there. You said something about being a 'VIP' Manager - what is that? What does it unlock? How much does it cost? Worth it? I'm really curious about that too.

----And I know you can easily just tell me to go do the research but I tend to enjoy more conversing with the Forum!----

So, I guess my new questions are:

1. Does Cardio increase or decrease Energy?

2. What does Weight Training do? Is that like lifting weights to gain muscle, or is it like "weight" training as in adding or losing weight in your training sessions?

3. If someone feels like chatting it out with me for a little; you could just type out or provide me with a link of what effects are gained and lost with each training method?

4. Benefits of 'VIP' Manager? How much? Worth it?

Again, thanks for all of the replies earlier guys. I really appreciate you taking the time to explain this detailed strategic game some more to a new manager!!!!

Thanks again to: @Bwang @philofthefuture @Warwynd and @Adel

• Upvote 3

1. Does Cardio increase or decrease Energy?

2. What does Weight Training do? Is that like lifting weights to gain muscle, or is it like "weight" training as in adding or losing weight in your training sessions?

3. If someone feels like chatting it out with me for a little; you could just type out or provide me with a link of what effects are gained and lost with each training method?

4. Benefits of 'VIP' Manager? How much? Worth it?

1. it decreases energy but adds points to your overall "Conditioning" skill;

2. it adds points to your "Strenght" skill which plays into several aspects of the fight engine. it's like lifting weights and it decreases energy;

4. It's definitely worth it and not expensive at all unless your currency is severely undervalued related to US dollar. it unlocks the best features of the game and allows you to create 10 fighters instead of just four.

• 2 weeks later...